Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Where would you live....(PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM
  • 23 Replies
If you could relocate and move within the US? The reason I ask is because I am from NY - Long Island and have never traveled much in my life. I have been to a few states, etc and always wondered what it would be like to live in another state (aka - is the grass always greener other side type of thoughts).  So it just got me thinking, where would you want to live if you could move? And why would you choose that state?

(And we are not getting technical, like if i needed a new job, had money, etc...just general)

My choice would have to be either the East or West Coast of the US and with in a 45 minute drive to a beach or lake because i have always grown up around water and love to go to the beach. 
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katykay
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM
honestly?  I would live right where I live now, Washington state.   We live an hour south of Seattle.  I grew up here and love it. 
cakebaker12
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 9:26 PM
I'd love to live in Savannah, GA in a big old Historic home, or in Hawaii.
aida524
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM
I would love to live anywhere where its hot all year long!  I cant stand the cold weather!!  If ever my husband wants to move away from his family, we'd move to Aruba!!  Or hell im not picky, any where there are palm trees, lots of sun and water surrounding!! I so cant wait for summer...already!!
virgie1250
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:11 PM
  FLorida that is !!!! summer all year long..beaches all over..so come on down to the Sunshine state//
RookieMom2007
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:16 PM
NYC!!!  I love the hustle and bustle of the big city. 

Liz

IndigoKitty
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:27 PM
In the US? I would have to pick south eastern Tennessee. I have family just south of Knoxville and I used to live in Chattanooga and I miss it soooo much.
dye
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:38 PM
I would love to move to TN.  It is just gorgeous there.  And they have warmer weather then here in IL. LOL!  I am so ready to get out of this cold weather.
sacdp29
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 11:11 PM
I'm not that picky, just anywhere that is warm all the time.  I hate this winter weather. 

CJRay
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:16 AM
I'm a native "Southern Belle", and always will be in my heart. But, I have to say that I LOVE living where I do now. In a sweet cottage near the Pocono's. It's like heaven on earth for me.

XOXO CJ

www.cjraymer.com
kattincolorado
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM

back to california, where its warm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)