Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi would anyone like to chat to lil old me?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hi my names Sara, pronounced Sarah. (i blame my parents! :P)  I'm British but now live in Cyprus (a Greek Island near Greece and Turkey).  Ive lived here for 6.5 years.  Ive been with my hubby for 8 years.  We have a little girl called Zoe, shes 2 and a half going on 20!!  I work for myself as a childminder within an English army camp in Larnaca.  Admittedly i don't get to go on the computer very often but it would be nice to be in-touch with some other moms when i did.

My grandad lives in California and we have a 10 hr time difference for e.g mid-day USA time is 10pm Cyprus time.  Hope this doesnt deter anyone. xx
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jennahayes
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:39 PM
I would love to get to know you! Welcome to Cafemom!
swtsoco84
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:42 PM
Hi! Welcome to Cafe Mom! My name is Ashley. I have 3 kids of my own ages 3,2, and 1.
screamingmommy
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:32 PM
I would love to chat with lil old you. My name is Zina. I live in Council Bluffs, Iowa with my husband of 27 years. Two of my four children are married and the other two live at home. Although my oldest daughter is getting married in May. Which leaves the baby still at home. She is 19. Tell me a little bit about yourself.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

glitter-graphics.com

The Preacher's Wife

cajunlady3032
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:34 PM
hi, my daughter's name is Zoe and she is 2 also nice 2 meet you
Chris127
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:36 PM
Hey Im Chrissa 25 yrs old Stay at home mom of 3 kids married to my highschool sweetheart who works autta town monday-friday!
godzgirl21
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Welcome to Cafe Mom! My mom was born in Greece and from all the pictures that I've seen it's absolutely beautiful!  Enjoy your time here you'll meet some really nice moms here!
carolinagail
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM
HI I JUST JOINED TODAY. THATS A CUTE BABY. MY BABY IS 11 NOW BUT DO HAVE 4 GRANDCHILDREN. i AM 53 GOING ON 29  LOL. CAROLINAGAIL
5BabyBees
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 6:34 PM
Hi there!! Nice to meet you all!!

I'm married and have 2 daughters at home (6 & 12) and I have a 25 yr old step son (not living at home)!!  We live in sunny FL, DH is a firefighter, I'm a SAHM - life is GOOOOOD!!

I always love to chat and meet new friends!

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
tazzme
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 12:45 PM

I am a mom from Arkansas.   I  would be happy to chat and be your friend.  We can nevr have too many friends to chat, lean on, or be silly with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)