Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ma Blades

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
   Hi Girls,  I'm new to this and I think most of you are a lot younger moms than I am but I've been a mom a long time.  In fact I have two great grand children and I love them a lot.  I was luck enough to have had two girls and lost the younger one at the sweet age of 18.  A sad thing to have happen but the older girl has helped me along.  I'm still having a nice life with my little family.
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dawn100173
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM
Ohhhhhhhh the wisdom you can share....
kattincolorado
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Quoting countrymom66:

I've been a mom a long time. 
you should check out "seasoned friendships" its for us seasoned chicks.
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 23, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
tazzme
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 12:54 PM
Hi,  You are probably just what some of us need for some good old advice!  As a mom any and all advice comes in handy, no matter the age.  
Ethansmyson1
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Welcome to CafeMom,  I guess I am one of the young ones, but it is always nice to hear from someone who has years of experience with children.  I hope to get to know you better!!
MichelleK41
by Member on Jan. 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Hello and welcome to Cafemom. :)   I am what they call a seasoned mom as well, LOL. Join us for a coffee break. The link is in my signature. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)