Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey my name is Jessica

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 10:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

Im 20yrs old Im happilly married to my husband Jose and we are great parents to are wonderful baby boy Aaron and hoping to be for many more ...but not right know well hoping you guys have a great Valentines with your hunnys Happy Valentines

by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerbell85
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 10:53 PM
OMG are you living in Las Vegas I swear I know who you are OMG I know your name 
Steph0079
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 10:53 PM
Hi Jessica!  Nice to meet you! I have a little girl named Aubrey who will be five months old soon.  I look forward to getting to know you..

If you are like me and need to earn extra cash, check out this website.   You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I am  expecting my next one to be over $100!! It definately helps out when money is tight!  Check out the website and if you need any help message me and I will explain how to do the offers for free so you can get money without spending money! You aren't going to get rich, but every penny helps!  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789

Stephanie :)

CafeMom Admin
by Group Admin on Feb. 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy the site!
^The CafeMom Admin Team
dye
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 11:23 PM
Welcome!!
cariek
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 7:07 AM
WELCOME AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU.
God Bless Everyone!
TrevorsMommy714
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 7:11 AM
Hi Jessica!  My name is Angie, I am a 25 year old (almost 26) living in Roswell GA.  I have a 6 (almost 7) month old little boy named Trevor.  It is nice meeting you and feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk :-)
sunshinepraying
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Thank you. It is nice to meet you. I am married and have a 3 month old boy

-Kelly

dian49109
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:23 AM
bestnana
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Hi my name is Donna Im new to this group Hope to make some new friends here Im 51 have 1 daughter and 4 beautiful grandchildren. Im a full-time worker, Come here for fun and relaxation.
kattincolorado
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 11:45 AM
welcome to the cafe!

click here to join

Seasoned Friendships

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)