Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

how could a mother do this .... (about child abuse)

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 4:04 AM
  • 25 Replies
this is the link ......
http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7771814

*Prayin' For Aiden* - PLEASE HELP US PRAY ......

Loving Blended Families - for families with stepchildren , biological moms and stepmoms come check us out ...

Formula Feeding Moms (who couldn't breastfeed)

colic and acid reflux in babies

Mothers who use CIO

www.cafemom.com/group/cutestbabyever

Spencer ---- 5-15-2007    Warren ---- 5-19-2003    Blake ---- 3-21-2001

by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cariek
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 7:02 AM
SOME PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN AN SHE'S 1 OF THEM. I HOPE THEY THROW AWAY THE KEY.
God Bless Everyone!
kattincolorado
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 11:50 AM
i agree, some people shouldn't have kids. just last week here in colorado springs, a mom, tried to kill her kids, she cut their throats, covered them with oil, and set the house on fire. she did kill the baby...
these people need to have what they have done, done to them, IMO.
its just horriffic.

click here to join

Seasoned Friendships

screamingmommy
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Things like this just boggle my mind. They really do. As aggrevated as my children could get, the thought of doing something so horrible never entered my mind. In July of 2000, a woman drove her truck into the Missouri River, killing herself and her three boys. We went to church with this woman. She was deeply troubled. She had attempted suicide one other time to no avail. The story of her suicide made national news. I just read a story about a galveston man who stomped his three-month-old baby to death. And the woman who killed her one-month-old baby in the microwave. I agree with the person who said that people like this should not have children. But if they go to jail, justic will be swift. Cold-hearted killers, oddly enough have soft hearts when it comes to crime against children. Not to be too preachy, but the bible says that: "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." (Luke 17:2)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The Preacher's Wife (zina)

shyboi11
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM
I AM A VERY EASY GOING PERSON.....CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM ENRAGES ME.
PEACE ,BLESSINGS AND MUCH RESPECT,SHY 
5BabyBees
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Child abuse in any form enrages me as well, but I have to think that there is obviously (in some, but not all, cases) something wrong with these women.  Post Partum Depression, Depression in general, Bi Polar disorder .... there has to be something underlying these kind of crimes.  I'm in no way "defending" them, but most of us "have been there" --- baby screaming, no sleep, all alone, tired, overwhelmed ... how many of us at one time or another have *thought* about just making it all go away?  But that's the difference between most of us and someone who is "sick".  They don't just *think* about it and the feelings don't go away.  Instead they act on it.  It's really kind of sad all the way around.  I'm not saying things like this should go un-punished; I just think that while they are being punished they should also get help.  Our society seems to place a lot of value on punishing the bad guy, but not so much on fixing the problem - if it is, indeed, a "fixable problem".

Anyway - this story (as well all the others involving our precious innocent children suffering) is just so sad.  My heart breaks to keep reading this stuff everyday. 

mommyof3boys567
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 3:59 PM
That poor baby!!!
His mother looks everybit of pysco though!
lafing
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM
clearly this so-called-monster is sick in the head. she dosn't even deserve to be called a mother. they need to do the same to her.

Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/lafing