Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Venting about cleaning !!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
Ok, it's not that I don't like to clean. I enjoy cleaning. It gets my mind off of things, can be a form of exercise, and it looks good when I'm done. But now we live in a hotel for a 2nd month and my 3yo has decided to trash his room w/ all his toys,blankets,clothes and yes even toilet paper!!!! He had so much fun doing this that he has worn himself out and is now sleeping in a the tote that stored his toys !!!! Now I have to go clean it all up for the 3rd time today. Not happy. I'd rather be doing something else. So as I'm cleaning I will be anticipating you replies. Send me something funny so I can have a good laugh afterwards, or start some drama so I can cook up some popcorn open a pepsi and just sit back and enjoy a good laugh. Have fun ladies !!!
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TrevorsMommy714
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM
I live in a hotel as well...It sucks, but just think its not as much to clean lol.
I do however have to clean every day...its a pain and my son is only 7 months old, its the 30 year old I got living here :-)
LaJoanna
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM
tRY GETTING PLASTIC BINS WITH COVERS AND LOCK UP THE TOYS AND SET OUT ONLY A LIMITED A MOUNT SO THERE WONT BE SUCH A MESS. QUESTION JUST ASKING WHY ARE YOU IN A HOTEL?
sammysmommy07
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:17 PM

I guess for me I love that he plays with everything at once. It allows me to do somethings as well like write, scrapbook or read. By the time he is done playing and tired he takes a rest and gets back up happy go lucky. Even if my 10 month old son cant clean and I am worn out to see his happiness means all the world to me.

Thebarbiedoll
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Quoting LaJoanna:

tRY GETTING PLASTIC BINS WITH COVERS AND LOCK UP THE TOYS AND SET OUT ONLY A LIMITED A MOUNT SO THERE WONT BE SUCH A MESS. QUESTION JUST ASKING WHY ARE YOU IN A HOTEL?
We moved from CO to OR for my husbands job. They pay for the move and are living quaters until we find a place. We haven't had much luck !
Lisap725
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Quoting Thebarbiedoll:

Quoting LaJoanna:

We moved from CO to OR for my husbands job. They pay for the move and are living quaters until we find a place. We haven't had much luck !
Were are you in Oregon??? 

Mommy to Maddie

MichelleK41
by Member on Feb. 5, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Thebarbiedoll:

Ok, it's not that I don't like to clean. I enjoy cleaning. It gets my mind off of things, can be a form of exercise, and it looks good when I'm done. But now we live in a hotel for a 2nd month and my 3yo has decided to trash his room w/ all his toys,blankets,clothes and yes even toilet paper!!!! He had so much fun doing this that he has worn himself out and is now sleeping in a the tote that stored his toys !!!! Now I have to go clean it all up for the 3rd time today. Not happy. I'd rather be doing something else. So as I'm cleaning I will be anticipating you replies. Send me something funny so I can have a good laugh afterwards, or start some drama so I can cook up some popcorn open a pepsi and just sit back and enjoy a good laugh. Have fun ladies !!!
Hey you!!!!  Need some coffee?? LOL ;) 
Thebarbiedoll
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Lisap725:

Quoting Thebarbiedoll:

Quoting LaJoanna:

Were are you in Oregon??? 
Albany right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)