Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Read any good books lately? Try the Twilight series

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM
  • 6 Replies
I recently discovered a series of books by Stephenie Meyer called the Twilight series (thank you JGrey17). They are so good...I couldn't put them down once I started reading them. I read each in one day including looking after my 2 year old and working part time. My friends who have read them all say the same thing, they are addicting =)
they are:
  1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclipse
  4. Breaking Dawn (to be released August 2)
  5. Midnight Sun (a companion novel to be released eventually, it is Twilight told from a different POV)
I highly recommend them. And the movie version of teh first book will be in theaters this Dec 12!
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mollygirl
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:19 AM
I love to read!  What's the genre?
Octobersmom
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM
fantasy, romance, coming of age
it is about a human girl who is in love with a vampire...it isn't a typical vampire story at all ....infact the author doen't even like vampire stories and cringes when it is described as such LOL

Mollygirl
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check and see if our library has them.  You've got to love a good romance with a vampire!  As twisted as this sounds to some people, I think vampires are so sexy!

Squirt254
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:30 AM
thanks for letting us know! I will have to check them out. Rite now I am reading the 7th book in the James Patterson's women's murder club. LOVE that series as well!

Lindsey

Part of The M.O.M Team!

www.momstakingcharge.com

Octobersmom
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Quoting Mollygirl:

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check and see if our library has them. You've got to love a good romance with a vampire! As twisted as this sounds to some people, I think vampires are so sexy!

This is a pic of the 2 main actors...Robert Pattinson is playing Edward Cullen, the vampire.  His male "family" members are being portaryed by the actors in my siggy.

cakebaker12
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 12:39 PM
I LOVE them!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)