Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird moods

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 11:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

This is weird but during the days i have been on strike for cleaning but during the night  i would turn into a cleaning freak intil like 300 am  never have did this before  when i was prago with my other childern my hubby hes been like what is with you !!!

by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Princess_Bowen
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 1:03 AM

im 6 months along and due in may
ive gone form nice wiffy to i want to tare his head off wiffy every day

My husband cant wait til i have our baby and i calm back down

semiwife
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 1:42 AM
..lol  i even get a wild hair  and i do something to my kitchen or i would tear up my carpet to redo my wooden floors
mitty18
by Member on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:29 AM
sounds like your is nesting lol
allbellybaby
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 1:32 AM

NO those moods are normal I have been doing the same latley and my hubby just doesnt understand...ugh what I wouldnt give to have him understand what we go through for even just one day.

The other day I freaked out on him b/c I would constantly ask him to clean up after himself and yell and cry and tell him I will have enough to deal with when the baby comes and I am not raising 2 children! It made me feel like my baby was going to be living in filth and I would picture her crawling on the floor and the germs and I would lose it.

Needless to say I came very close to making a bon fire out of his clothes in such on the porch and told him dont be surprised if you see this happen I warned you! I am not in the right state of mind do yourself a favor and prevent this lol.

So yes your normal

Bunny
semiwife
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 1:52 AM
... lol ...  for me instead of doing the bon fire witch i have had that on my mind but i fixe it another way..lol.. i started putting his dirty clothes  back in his dresser that was laying on the floor and with my 2 kids i would hide there clothes in the rubber maid tub intil they relized that there favorite out fit is gone that takes to 2 and now they put it back  but i have been so picky lately then today it topped it off big time  iwent to get gas and bought a pop here i wasn't thinking i paid for the pop but no the gas  witch i got pulled over by my brothers friend  and he asked me did you know that u stole gas?? boy i just about pissed my pants and  my mom all she could do was lol at me .... so all day i have been teased  about this brain drain mommet..lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)