Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Woman didnt get of potty for 2 years......

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe this?

Options:

Yes

Definitly not

Maybe

I dont know

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

Police responding to a call from a Ness County man's home arrived to discover the homeowner's girlfriend sitting on the toilet, and had been on it for two years.

Authorities said the woman, 35 years old, was on the toilet fully clothed, with her pants down to mid-thigh.

"She was not glued," said Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple. "She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body. It's hard to imagine...I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

According to the police, the woman's legs had atrophied from maintaining her position on her 36-year old boyfriend's toilet for that long.

Whipple described the woman as seemingly disoriented upon their arrival.

"She said that she didn't need any help, and that she was OK and did not want to leave," said Whipple, as quoted on World Net Daily.

The woman's boyfriend had called the police reporting saying that something was wrong with his girlfriend. During the entire extent of her stay on his toilet, he had reportedly been bringing her food and water.

The woman primarily refused any assistance or medical help. Eventually, she was convinced by the authorities to receive medical services.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a prybar and the seat went with her to the hospital," said Whipple. "The hospital removed it."

The authorities are suspecting mistreatment from the boyfriend, and they are currently looking into the situation, reported the UPI.

The woman was pronounced to be in fair condition. The boyfriend continuously claimed that sitting on the toilet for two years was her idea.

Police, however, were wondering why it took him two years to call for assistance.

Can you believe this sh**. Why would someone want to de on the pottie for 2 years.

by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SStankiewicz721
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:35 PM
oh god i heard this on the news last night. there are some WEIRDOS in this world i swear to god.
Sylvain's Mommy
Strega
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:35 PM
I believe it. It's insane and there's gotta be something mental behind it--but there was a story years back where a woman grew into her couch as well. So, it happens.

That story's here
Stephanie528
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Yeah it's true! It was on CNN.com - plus this morning they were talking about it again, and now...she has to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life because she did nerve damage to her legs! What a weirdo.

Where REAL women discuss REAL issues!                  Not a debate group!

twiggee
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:48 PM
I just can't beleive no one thought to get her some help before now.
AJSMOM722
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 5:30 PM
I'm not sure if it's true or not.. I just find it funny that the county sheriff's name is Whipple...like the mr. whipple from the charmin toilet paper commercials..HMMMMM coincedence(sp)??
AmberTeschler
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM
What I do not understand is why did she want to be on the pottie for that long??? It is crazy.

Amber & Kids

check my myspace out as well at www.myspace/teschleramber

rose0608
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 2:14 PM
I googled it and put it through snopes and nothing comes up.

" i'm not afraid of storms, for i'm learning how to sail my ship." ~ Louia May Alcott

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN