Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Why All The Anger?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 9:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
Arent we all overwhelmed with the way this country is run. Yes, I have negative things I could say about this President, this war, the laws not being followed. And Yes, too many damn illegal immagrants flowing into our country. Does not make me racist or ignorant either. I want the people in this country to raise their voices, be American 100% or get the hell outta here. I Pray for our troops because they are sent to do the job they are doing because it's what the Government tells them to do. I think the troops are just as frustrated as we are over here. Watching them perish and get torn up in a country that seems to not want to accept our help or be greatful for what is being done in the name of their freedoms and rights. It's so damn sad really. Let's not attack each other for our views be open minded and help each other on here. Here's a good motto to learn: Ignorance can be excused, stupidity cannot. So everyone be willing to listen and not jump to conclusions about a person just because they may feel a certain way. Thank You!
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cozykitchen
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 9:25 AM
hmm be open minded , listen , and kick out the damn illegals  hmm    Maybe I need more coffe that just sounds a little contradictary to me    Alrighty then  
SRiveroC
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Quoting cozykitchen:

hmm be open minded , listen , and kick out the damn illegals  hmm    Maybe I need more coffe that just sounds a little contradictary to me    Alrighty then  
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Princess_s21
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 10:10 AM
ummm yeah and be 100% American or get out, you wouldnt have very many people left......cause let me tell you there are less 100% Americans than you think...............thats very open minded.........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN