Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

confessions of an old hippy

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

I keep seeing an ongoing fight um I mean debate on potsmoking  here is one old ladis opinion, I smoked back in the day  , It was in the 70's  It was pure pot no chemicals , so I am not sure wether it is addictive now or not,
I  think if you want to smoke it go ahead , You know it is illegal and you could go to jail lose your kids yadayada , It is your call ,
Those of you who don't like it can laugh at them and lecture them  if it happens,

Why do you have to bash each other , Potheads ( i was one I can call ya that LOL )  go get mellow , and non potheads you can feel all  superior ,  You are not going to settle it so let it go ladies,
 No offense meant to either of you , JMO 
peace out

by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2boymama
by on Apr. 1, 2008 at 11:28 PM
I too noticed that post has gone on FAR too long...let it go ppl, let it go!

Lets Go Dodgers, Lets Go!

sweetbutterfly5
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:12 PM
go granny
Quoting cozykitchen:

I keep seeing an ongoing fight um I mean debate on potsmoking  here is one old ladis opinion, I smoked back in the day  , It was in the 70's  It was pure pot no chemicals , so I am not sure wether it is addictive now or not,
I  think if you want to smoke it go ahead , You know it is illegal and you could go to jail lose your kids yadayada , It is your call ,
Those of you who don't like it can laugh at them and lecture them  if it happens,

Why do you have to bash each other , Potheads ( i was one I can call ya that LOL )  go get mellow , and non potheads you can feel all  superior ,  You are not going to settle it so let it go ladies,
 No offense meant to either of you , JMO 
peace out

Skittlz420
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM
I totally agree. leave it be. And not all states will take your kids away, if it's decriminalized in your state they don't do as much.
rmmitchel
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Cool man, now I can get as stoned as I want.
Listen up you mom smokers. We just got permission to smoke some weed. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
rmmitchel
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Have you also noticed that we didn't bring it back up the one that wrote this post did!!!
Quoting 2boymama:

I too noticed that post has gone on FAR too long...let it go ppl, let it go!

Smoke em if ya got em!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)