Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

not to be mean...i'm just saying

why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
ksmommyof4
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:23 AM
I dont really care what other moms say about my man I just do it for fun lol.Im the one who has to sleep next to him and have sex with him lol.
karenluna
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:27 AM
HAHA that movie is a classic now!! luv it!!      ya'll can have pedro..i want Napoleon..GOSH...

Quoting momof3_dca:

Quoting JC_MOM:

Quoting swtlbrty:

Nope I saw her profile.... She was just adding fuel to the fire but I liked it... LOL
Quoting AngieH2007:

i was scared to laugh lol i didn't know if she was serious or not
Quoting swtlbrty:

LMAO!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

home-wrecker! Pedro was mine first lol yeah i don' t get it either. who cares what everyone thinks i sure as hell don't. like another reply said beauty is in the eye of the beholder
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! *SNAPS FINGERS AND ROLLS NECK* HE IS MY MAN.
Do we need to have a CM rumble?? HUH HUH?

cancerbabe85
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:29 AM
"beauiful is in the eye of the beholder.." -UNknown
You laugh because I am different, I laugh at you because your all the same!
Rule #1: I am always right. Rule #2 If I am wrong, please refer to rule #1.
  u cry i cry u laugh i laugh u jump of a bridge i laugh harder. I dont swim in your toilet, so dont pee in my pool.They say practice makes perfect, but nobodys perfect, so why practice?
jamie8506
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 5:27 AM
WTF that's my man!!  we're gonna have to fight...
Quoting swtlbrty:

LMAO!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

sweetpeatexas21
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 5:34 AM
i think its one thing to be all post a picture of your guy just to post them. but rating is so stupid!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

pregnancy calendar

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
HoustonTx
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 10:58 AM
it's just a GAME!! to be honest I posted a pic. of my hubby just for the hell of it, and yes it made me laugh!!! they are fake when it comes down to rating them, I did it for fun!! It doesn't  matter what anyone thinks about him I'm married to the guy!! some of the other moms were really taking the game serious!!
crazy7plus
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:00 AM
My question would be"Your with him, why don't you like him"
emily351982
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM

What kind would you like?  I have diet coke too (apparantly, lol).
Quoting swtlbrty:

Yep u sure can,  I just don't how to get a beer posted on here though..  Damn..  However I do have beer here.  So have urself a nice cold one too.  Let's sit back and watch the drama unfold on this.
Quoting AngieH2007:

a beer would be awesome can i have one?
Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

Make $$ doing surveys, completing offers, etc. http://cashcrate.com/345060

HoustonTx
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM
I think some pepole are to worried about what others think!
Quoting crazy7plus:

My question would be"Your with him, why don't you like him"
taylormcl118
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM
its like sometimes the women almost need validation for being with them, i personally could care less about what others thought about my boyfriends looks.
and im sure most of us dont..i can see doing it for fun..but thats just not my cup of tea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)