Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

not to be mean...i'm just saying

why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
mykidsmommy
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:04 AM
I see what the OP is saying.  I've thought the same thing and I've seen ALOT of dh and SO that arent cute at all!!  But if I dont think they are I just dont vote or I just move on.  I know my dh is sexy!  I dont need other women telling me.  :)  What others think doesnt matter to me.  I just wonder why it matters so much to some people.

In case you want to bash me for my opinion, keep in mind that we all have one and they don't have to be the same. 

dmn09
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:08 AM
just like the "what kind of car do you drive" posts, those arent usually started by someone that drives a 20 yr old junker! its usually someone who is looking to show off their ride.
emily351982
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Rate my hubby.   His mane is so sexy.  I love watching it blow in the wind.

Make $$ doing surveys, completing offers, etc. http://cashcrate.com/345060

Adkins4
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:14 AM
I could personally care less what other women think about my husband because in my eyes he is a hotty and I love him reguardless of his looks (well they did play a little bit in the area of attracting me..lol) I personally find him sexiest in his blues...lmao...or when they are on my floor...ha! (sorry....I had to add that one...)
skinnyminnie121
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:55 AM
I'm gonna say the same thing I said last time I saw a post like this....

One day we will be looking out of our wrinkled faces into the wrinkled face we love. And then our post will have to be...

"What do you think of my hubby's accomplishments?"

Kell913
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:57 AM
I don't get why people would want other people to rate their hubby or SO. I dont' care what you think of my hubby.I think he's hot and that's all that matters. AM I alone on this one???  I am with ya, is brad single yet lol jk
kristaspence
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:59 AM
I agree, honesty is the best way but you do not want to hurt people's feelings.
Kris
Tannersmama2
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 11:59 AM
He's soooooooooooooo hot!
Quoting karenluna:

HAHA that movie is a classic now!! luv it!!      ya'll can have pedro..i want Napoleon..GOSH...

Quoting momof3_dca:

Quoting JC_MOM:

Quoting swtlbrty:

Nope I saw her profile.... She was just adding fuel to the fire but I liked it... LOL
Quoting AngieH2007:

i was scared to laugh lol i didn't know if she was serious or not
Quoting swtlbrty:

LMAO!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

home-wrecker! Pedro was mine first lol yeah i don' t get it either. who cares what everyone thinks i sure as hell don't. like another reply said beauty is in the eye of the beholder
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! *SNAPS FINGERS AND ROLLS NECK* HE IS MY MAN.
Do we need to have a CM rumble?? HUH HUH?

KatsMom921
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

I've got Bud Lights in the fridge!!  It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right??

"You looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.  You had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born."

mdmom
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Quoting emily351982:

Rate my hubby.   His mane is so sexy.  I love watching it blow in the wind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)