Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not to be mean...i'm just saying

why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Replies (41-50):
Chenoakr
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:13 PM

It really doesn't matter what our DH's look like. I was with a very good looking man (at least thats what all the women that flirted with him told me) He beat the hell out of me! He was verbally and physically abusive. Now, I have found my DH. He isn't the most good looking guy in the world, but he treats me like a queen. He took on 3 ster kids and treats them like his own and would do just as much for them as the 2 we have had together. The "good looking" guy was into himself, and my DH is into our family. Looks don't mean anything if the inside is ugly. My DH.....

My hero!

Domino0201
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:17 PM
I agree - it's not what he looks like but how he treats you & makes you feel.  It's so "high school".
mammak
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Whatever your just jealous.....and by the way....can you raate my man?

upintrees
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

OK I just started reading this thread but that is hilarious!  My husband loves Napoleon Dynamite. *rofl*
upintrees
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Oh and I saw something on TV...a scientific study basically saying a woman is usually better off with a "homlier" man.

**shrugs** 
AJSMOM722
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:26 PM
come on u all may  thing you got a great lookin guy, but sorry MINE is the best lookin!!!
 ugly ugly
Chenoakr
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Quoting upintrees:

Oh and I saw something on TV...a scientific study basically saying a woman is usually better off with a "homlier" man.

**shrugs** 

I guess I am "better off" LOL!
jakeandmegmom
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:31 PM
add some mike's  and i am in too, let the cat fights begin!! by the way it also is just kinda fun to see what other people think about your hubby. i bet the person who wrote this post is just jellious!!
Quoting AngieH2007:

a beer would be awesome can i have one?
Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again....  I am going to sit back and watch this one..  Popcorn and beer anyone.  I need someone with beer please...  I'll get the popcorn

TIFFANYSMOM411
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:33 PM

I think its kinda lame actually....I dont even read those posts as I dont have a husband or a SO so I stay away from posts like that. I know there was a Rate ME so I posted my pic, I mean why not right...NO commented on me and Im like DAMN am I really that bad looking...So I dont bother

Ashmom614
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:34 PM
OMG LMBO!!!!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

Quoting JC_MOM:

Quoting swtlbrty:

Nope I saw her profile....  She was just adding fuel to the fire but I liked it...  LOL
Quoting AngieH2007:

i was scared to laugh lol i didn't know if she was serious or not
Quoting swtlbrty:

LMAO!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

home-wrecker! Pedro was mine first lol yeah i don' t get it either. who cares what everyone thinks i sure as hell don't. like another reply said beauty is in the eye of the beholder
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! *SNAPS FINGERS AND ROLLS NECK* HE IS MY MAN.
Do we need to have a CM rumble?? HUH HUH?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)