Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

not to be mean...i'm just saying

why do so many women ask us to rate their hubby's when they aren't that attractive?  i mean, yeah, she might like how he looks, but c'mon.  do they really want the truth??  because i am really tempted to be honest.   no hun, you dh isn't hot.  he's a 1 1/2...and you could have done better.  I mean, sure, he might be cute in person, but if it doesn't show in the picture, don't ask!!!!  I don't get it.  unless i was married to mario lopez or brad pitt, i would never ask anyone to rate my hubby.  don't even get me started on the "Rate Me" posts!!

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Replies (61-66):
sunshine03
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Well, I really like to see what people think about my hottie and like to see all the jealousy over him because he is honestly the hottest thing on earth and I like to rub it in everyones faces. And please do not argue with me about him because all these others on here just do not compare. I love when he nibbles on my toes with those teeth. uha drives me crazy.

emily351982
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM
Uh oh....she caught me.  Sorry, I took your last jello too...I ran out of snacks.

Quoting CarolynSarah:

How did you get in to my house??
Quoting emily351982:

What kind would you like? I have diet coke too (apparantly, lol).
Quoting swtlbrty:

Yep u sure can, I just don't how to get a beer posted on here though.. Damn.. However I do have beer here. So have urself a nice cold one too. Let's sit back and watch the drama unfold on this.
Quoting AngieH2007:

a beer would be awesome can i have one?
Quoting swtlbrty:

And the drama begins again.... I am going to sit back and watch this one.. Popcorn and beer anyone. I need someone with beer please... I'll get the popcorn

Make $$ doing surveys, completing offers, etc. http://cashcrate.com/345060

LBrooke
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:06 PM
Gotta love Napoleon Dynamite!!  Vote for Pedro!!!  LMAO!
Quoting swtlbrty:

Nope I saw her profile....  She was just adding fuel to the fire but I liked it...  LOL
Quoting AngieH2007:

i was scared to laugh lol i didn't know if she was serious or not
Quoting swtlbrty:

LMAO!!!
Quoting momof3_dca:

That's not nice! I have one of those posts, and my man is SEXY!!!! See.....

molitor5
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Tell those people who post that to get on "my yearbook.com" if they want to have stuff rated.  They have battles and ratings for that very reason!!  As for telling them what you think...do it, they asked-you tell!! LOL

AJSMOM722
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:15 PM
hey if anyone is interested...heres my mans twin brothers.  i can hook you up if you want...just let me know
JAX_Mami
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Quoting AJSMOM722:

hey if anyone is interested...heres my mans twin brothers.  i can hook you up if you want...just let me know
i know it just makes your heart skip a bit every time you see em lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN