Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

freaking out

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
ok me and my b/f broke up 4 months ago after 3 years toghther.he broke up with me. well for the 1st 3 months e kinda talked about geeting back togther. well i found out he had haad va g/f last week for abbout 3 weeks now today i found out there married. omg my body is shacking.  im i dont even know what to think. im litteraly freaking out

are you a member of soaphoto well come check out the a group for soa members  http://www.cafemom.com/group/41312

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
threesharelove
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:26 PM
They got marriede a month after being together?? That isn't going to last. I just pray that asshole  (sorry) didn't cheat behind your back teh whole time ya were together.
momintraining02
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Consider it a blessing---there is always something better out there---after all his action speak louder than words-----you are better off without him!!!!!  Good luck to you!!!!!!!
KayMMIV
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:29 PM
i'm so sorry you are going through this. just remember he isn't worth anything anymore. it sucks you had to find out the hard way but he just isn't worth anything to you. remember that he did this to you cause his 'marraige' isn't going to last- and don't let him come crawling back to you after the pain he's caused you and your son by such a reckless act.

good luck

Green &/or Simple Living
www.cafemom.com/group/PNO

don't always parent 'by the book'? Tired
of being judged/bashed for it? Come
discuss your parenting w/out criticism
Parenting Outside the Box
www.cafemom.com/group/parentyourway

Have a product you love? Hate?
want to know other mom's Veiws?
CafeMom Consumer Review
www.cafemom.com/group/ConsumerReview

GOBryan
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 2:45 PM
That's happened quite often. My cousin had a girlfriend for 3 years, they broke up and he married someone he only knew for a month. They didn't last but maybe three years.

I'm sure it's very earth shattering for you. I'm sorry. 

At this point, all you can do is forget him and move on.  Do you two have any children together? If so, just set up child support and custodial visitation.

That's pretty much all you can do. Don't try to be vengeful and difficult because the kids are the ones that suffer when parents don't get along.  Just accept the years you had together for what they were but it's time to go your separate ways and move forward.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)