Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Should she leave? (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:08 PM
  • 14 Replies
My friend wanted me to put a post up for her......

Her husband is  a pothead and she hates it.. She wanted to know if she should leave him. She really does love him, the main problem for her is that she is a sahm  so she doesn't have a job, and her daughter is very young she is only 4 months old.

She wants her husband to stop this habit but he refuses to try or get any kind of help.

What do you ladies think.....

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Steph0079
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:08 PM
LEAVE HIM!! That is not a good environment for her and the baby.

If you are like me and need to earn extra cash, check out this website.   You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I made $330.40 in March! Check out the website and if you need any help message me and I will explain how to do the offers for free so you can get money without spending money! You aren't going to get rich, but every penny helps!  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789

Stephanie :)

KatsMom921
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Not trying to be rude but......She knew what kind of guy she married.  To split a family up over pot is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  If it were coke, heroine, meth or even alcohol I'd say yes.

As long as he smokes in moderation, NOT around the baby and provides for his family, I don't see a problem. 

Yes, I know it's illegal.  PLEASE NO PREACHY PM'S FROM MOM'S WHO THINK THEY ARE PERFECT!

"You looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.  You had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born."

Eveysmom527
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM
no he would never do it around his daughter and he does provide for the family... he goes to work everyday and works his butt off for them....
Quoting KatsMom921:

Not trying to be rude but......She knew what kind of guy she married.  To split a family up over pot is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  If it were coke, heroine, meth or even alcohol I'd say yes.

As long as he smokes in moderation, NOT around the baby and provides for his family, I don't see a problem. 

Yes, I know it's illegal.  PLEASE NO PREACHY PM'S FROM MOM'S WHO THINK THEY ARE PERFECT!

GOBryan
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM
She needs to become independent and leave him. Atleast for a time, until he's willing to get his act together. If he never does, then she or the child will not be subjected to any ill effects the habit may provoke in him.
KatsMom921
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Quoting Eveysmom527:

no he would never do it around his daughter and he does provide for the family... he goes to work everyday and works his butt off for them....
Quoting KatsMom921:

Then I don't see what the big deal is.  She may hate it but why did she put up with it all this time??    If it were really an issue, why not bring it up when she found out she was preggers??

"You looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.  You had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born."

cutebaby06
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:24 PM
Well, if does it in moderation and does'nt smoke when he's taking care of his child,and is taking care of them what's the big deal/ ok moms go ahead and bash me,I can take it give me yoour worst.
Eveysmom527
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM
it has been an issue the whole time they have been together.... she just thought that it might get better...
Quoting KatsMom921:

Quoting Eveysmom527:

Quoting KatsMom921:

Then I don't see what the big deal is.  She may hate it but why did she put up with it all this time??    If it were really an issue, why not bring it up when she found out she was preggers??

tinadf7
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:34 PM
I agree with this poster - she knew what she married ahead of time.
Quoting KatsMom921:

Quoting Eveysmom527:

Quoting KatsMom921:

TINA        lIVE FULLY, LAUGH DAILY, LOVE  UNCONDITIONALLY INDEPENDANT AVON SALES REPRESENTATIVE WWW.YOURAVON.COM/TFRANCISCO
KatsMom921
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:34 PM

Quoting Eveysmom527:

it has been an issue the whole time they have been together.... she just thought that it might get better...
Quoting KatsMom921:

Quoting Eveysmom527:

Quoting KatsMom921:

Then I'm sorry but she knew what she was in for before the "I dos" She has no right to make a huge family splitting issue out of it now.
I know she may be thinking she's doing what's best for her daughter but not having her father around will do more damage then him puffing a doobie here and there.

mother20062007
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 3:37 PM
i personally would if he isn't even trying to quit heck ya you have a child at risk it should not be to hard to find a job hopefully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN