Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Please Give Me YOUR Top Ten Time Saver Tricks to Keeping Up!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 6:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am always looking for new ideas to keep the housework and kids in control! Help! I am looking for some new ideas to lower my time spent cleaning and organizing.
WHAT DO YOU DO TO SAVE TIME?
WHAT DO YOU DO THAT MAKES CLEANING QUICKER?
WHAT DO YOU DO THAT SIMPLIFIES THINGS?
 Thanks, Liz

by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KatsMom921
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 6:21 PM
I don't clean!!  That saves time!!  LOL!  J/K

I have a day for each room.  Monday-Kitchen, Tuesday-both Bathrooms, Wednesday-Living Room(done already!!), Thursday-My Bedroom(UGH!), Friday-Kaitlyn's room.  The computer room is DH's job.  It's like his mini man town until we get the basement finished.  Laundry is a daily project as I'm sure you know and vacuuming is every other day unless it needs it!  I try to keep everything clean during the week so it's less to do when the day comes. 

Try making a schedule and stick to it as much as possible.  I see you have 4 kids so that may be a toughie!!  Are they old enough to have chores?  Why not give them easy stuff like sweeping the floor, making sure all toys are where they belong, etc.  That'll give you a few less things to do.

"You looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.  You had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born."

jamie8506
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Try flylady.net.... I've been doing that and it helps A LOT!

Group Owner of ~Crazy Bitches~
A group to hang and chill with other moms.  Regardless of your lifestyle, religion, or beliefs.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/41823  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN