Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Bath time

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
So isabella came up to me this morning and said mommy bellas hair broken i need hair washer. so i ran the bath got her in then she says mommy go belle need piartescy and my room is like 5 feet from the bathroom so i said i was going to leave the door open but everytime i check on her she yelled at me to go away untill she was actually ready for her hair to be washed.

she will be 3 this month and i cant believe how big she is now doing things on her own.

JOIN OUR HOLLYWOOD UNCENSORED GROUP!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/dudeWTF

We promise to offend you at some point and know you will offend us too.

Mommy to Isabella and Gavin

by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
loveNmygirlZ
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:16 AM
how adorable. my oldest is four and everyday manages to say something that blows me away lol
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM

I remember the first time my son would'nt let me see his little birdie(thats what we call it). He is 8 now and I havent seen it since he was about 5 :(  I keep telling my husband that i'm so excited that I get to change diapers and gives baths again(i'm 9 months pregnant). I dont know about you but I get so sad the more my child grows up.

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM
OMG I know, dd is 2 1/2 & all I hear is "E Turn!!!!!" (aka "my turn" lol)  According to her she can do everything herself hehehe....
CarolynSarah
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:21 AM
Oh she also figured out the remote and our cable is set up to only the channels we watch so its like 15 or less so it dosent take too long for her to find the cartoons she wants and say no mommy im watching my show.

JOIN OUR HOLLYWOOD UNCENSORED GROUP!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/dudeWTF

We promise to offend you at some point and know you will offend us too.

Mommy to Isabella and Gavin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN