Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

labor and delivery??

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: what did u do?

Options:

pictures

video

pictures and video

nothing we had no time

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

just a curious survey and lets have fun participating..i'll start.we video taped it and u can see my mother in the backround quiet!!! cause she had been so negative during the whole pregnancy that my dh told her the only way to be there was to keep her comments to herself =) i love that man
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rocamom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:15 PM
We took NO pics during the pushing process but after both my kids were born we took pics only. We don't have a video camera.
Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Snoopsgirl99
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:15 PM
we didn't do anything. we have pictures before and video of dd after she was born but that is it. The nurse was gonna take a picture for us when she was born (i had a c-section) but we ended up having a problem with my epidural so i was put to sleep. missed the whole thing.
nmjordan
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:15 PM
I had a c-section, so no cameras allowed, but I wouldn't have wanted any pics taken anyways! My hair was ratty and my face was greasy and I was bloated. Yuck!

~Nicole~
Mom to Brandon, 21 months
Wife of a US Navy Submariner

amygab26
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:16 PM
There isn't a choice on the poll for what I did here. I mean, we did not videotape or photograph any of the disgusting ordeal, but it wasn't really for lack of time. I wouldn't have wanted any photographic evidence of what I looked like on that day to exist! Baby pictures are good enough.

* ~ Amy ~ * 

Hannahlee158
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:19 PM
i took pics when i first got to the hospital, and while i was in labor so i could see how diff. i looked at the end. i took pics of my bf cutting the cord and when she first was put on my chest. and then my mom took lots of pics when  they were cleaning her off and doing footprints and stuff.

But i kinda wish i had a video, i just want to be able to relive that day. so i would video tape. but you dont need the camera down look at your vagina or anything. GOOD LUCK

cuauhtemocsmom
by Member on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:47 PM
my video doesn't show my vagina =) u just see the doctor and when he gets the baby out. my dh keeped it all decent. i wanted the view, it's a baby coming to the world. to me i don't care. that's just me
GOBryan
by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 1:48 PM

I've never cared to take videos or photos during the delivery. We only took pics after the child was born.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN