Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
Ok so i know this might not be a big deal for some moms but i just got a job today. i have been sitting at home doing nothingsince the las time i was pregnant and my husband kept telling me i didn't need to work but i was so bored. he slept all day while i found something to clean or do. i felt so lazy so i have been secretly trying to find a job and today i finally found one. and me doc called today to tell me she had some good news about my blood tests so i am hoping i am preggo. hoping but maybe not. but i am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy i got a job. thank you for listening. lol

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!
so i start this monday! yay. and i went to the doctor. found out 1 bad thing but 1 good thing. bad- i am not pregnant. good- i have no problems that concerns my blood. i thought that i had a blood problem or something which is why i was losing my babies but it has nothing to do with that. now i just have to go get my womanly check up and then i can go from there.

Mommy to

Damien Christopher  11/17/03 - 10/14/06

Cadan Avery stillborn on 6/25/07

RIP baby boys mommy loves you

by on Apr. 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-12):
frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2008 at 8:55 PM
ahhhhhhhhh u took my job!!
no but really congrats, i know how hard it is so i totally understand how u feel.
I hope it all works out for u and i really hope u like ur new job mama!!
(put in a good word for me too haha)

Signature
DOLLYSILLIVAN
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:48 PM
WELL CONGRATULATIONS!!!! JUST DONT DO TO MUCH!!!TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND THE LITTLE ONE!!!CINDY
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)