Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for new friends!!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
 new to the group looking for other mommys to talk to. I'm 22 and my son will be 2 in june! we are from nc. I hope to meet alot of new friends!
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Steph0079
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:10 PM
Welcome to the group! My name is Steph and I have an almost 7 month old DD.  We love in S. IL.

If you are like me and need to earn extra cash, check out this website.   You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I made $330.40 in March! Check out the website and if you need any help message me and I will explain how to do the offers for free so you can get money without spending money! You aren't going to get rich, but every penny helps!  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789

Stephanie :)

CafeMom Admin
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Hi robbiesmommy616,

Welcome to the "The Cafe @ CafeMom" group on CafeMom.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

Newcomers Club: CafeMom FAQs -- Questions and abbreviations

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy CafeMom!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
Heather1107
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Welcome to the group!

I earn money from home is my spare time, you can too. 

click the link to see how! http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=heather1107

momtolittleones
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Hi I'm Diane. I am a SAHM of 5 (Allyson 15, sd Jenna 15, Haley 13, Blake 7 and Ayden 3 1/2).  I live in Iowa. Please feel free to message me anytime you need to talk.
momofBandK
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:39 PM
Hey!!  I am kind of new to this site too.  I have two kids ages five and nine.  I live in SC.  Please feel free to write any time.   I am also looking to make some friends.
DonJea
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:41 PM
 It's good to shake a hand and meet a new friend.  Welcome to the group.

Current COTM:

current cotm
fefesma
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM
hi i'm deb mother of 1 baby girl she's almost 11 months feel free to talk anytime. i work but i'll get back to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)