Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Well its happened

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
Gavin is a climber. i looked at belle this afternoon and said wheres gavin we ent to the kitchen and this is how i found him.

JOIN OUR HOLLYWOOD UNCENSORED GROUP!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/dudeWTF

We promise to offend you at some point and know you will offend us too.

Mommy to Isabella and Gavin

by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Trishy2
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:15 PM
OH,No now you'll have to stay on your toes.
amygab26
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Ha! You're in for it now! Actually, sometimes it's fun to see how resourceful they can be.

* ~ Amy ~ * 

kcrunion73
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM
Awww :) I am not looking forward to that, although it is coming, Lily shoves her 4-wheeler to where she wants to be, and stands on top of it...

I just wanted her to WALK, not climb..... :(
mistyray
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM
oh that is just he beginning. my son is now taking toys to the door and UNLOCKING the door ant trying to OPENthe door. and another thing he is doing is trying to climb the baby gates he gets on top and dont know what to do next so he just yells for help lol. some one told me to raise them up so he cant climb them as easy well if i pit them any higher he will be able to crawl under lol some days i just want to put a drop of super glue on both feet just to keep his to feet on the floor and i could have a stress free day lol

good luck with your climber

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.

have a numb tongue or bad pain after you seen the dentist check out my group:

Lingual nerve damage or injury @

http://www.cafemom.com/group/lingualnerve

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 2:11 PM
Be afraid, be very very afraid lol....

My 2 1/2 year old dd is a climber.  She has climbed my kitchen table, climbed out of her crib, climbed over baby gates (eventually figuring out it's more effective to kick out the bottom & crawl under them).  We have found her standing on her dresser, on the headboard of her bed, and in my bathroom sink.  I found her earlier today ontop of my daughter's 6ft tall loft bed....yes, she climbed the ladder.  Most recently she flipped her dresser over while she stood on it (yes, I know, anchor it) thank God she wasn't hurt!  The scariest part is how fast she is.  I can walk to my kitchen for a drink & by the time I come back she's on top of the dresser!

She also can open doors despite doorknob covers that we all struggle with, unlatch cabinet locks & most recently figured out how to open the deadbolt on our outer door.  Chain lock being installed this week.....at the TOP of the door....that might slow her down for a day or so.

We call her Tank....there's no stopping this one lol....good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)