Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

telling your neighbors to F off!!!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
Sometimes I really hate, can I say Hate, neighbors!!!
  What kind of messed up people don't teach their kids to respect others property?  Why is it wrong to tell them they f'n suck as parents and their kids are a waste of sperm and air!  Also that they are a waste, since they raised them to behave in society that way? 
Is it wrong to want to pay someone to teach the kid a lesson and have their ass kicked! 
 I just want to go out side and say what the f**k is your goddamn problem?  have you done to many drugs that you no longer have any brain cells or did you mom drop you on your head to many times and wrecked any chance you had in life to become a decent participating part of society?????
I'm so sick of teenage punks who think that everyone owes them something, get off the f'n drugs go to college, get a job and get out of your parents houses! Stop dumping your kids on your parents and to go out to party!!!!

I don't give a shit what kind of life you have personally had, if you have kids teach them to make better choices than you have and have a better life.  Don't dump your shit on them because you life sucks.  Get over it and make it better. 
UGH!!!  I cant even express how I feel!!!!!!
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bree305
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Gosh, why don't you say how you really feel?
  Bree
1stTime_Grandma
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:58 PM
I'm not trying to make light of the situation, but you definately expressed how you feel.

All the things you've said are the reasons that I was such a "hard ass" raising my kids. I didn't want them to become like alot of the kids I see today, no manners, no respect for ANYONE, they even tell their grandparents to shut the F up, I've seen so many like this, it makes me smile to know that my kids, who are not perfect, have respect, manners, and know how to act while in public.
Rkismet
by on Apr. 4, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Quoting bree305:

Gosh, why don't you say how you really feel?

i wish i really could.  I would go bang on the door and at the top of my lungs, I would scream you raised half ass, mentally disabled, selfish, self centered, jail bait children who have no chance in life to make anything more of themselves than lower management at Micky D's!

My DH says I'm setting the bar kind of high.  Maybe I should go for flower seller on the corner at rush hour, but I don't think they could make change for a $5.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)