Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Coach Serial number check?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone know of a website or a way other than calling a store to check a coach serial number and know if its real or not?
by on Jun. 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kraviec
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:01 PM

no you can not check if serial number is real by calling any number only by receipt from store

princesskt
by on May. 16, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I'm not sure...Are you talking about the serial number in the inside of the handbag?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM
If you bought it cheap, it is probably fake. Usually you can tell. The quality inside tells the tale.
DestinyHLewis
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Based on the fact that this was posted in 08, I am thinking she already got her answer and has probably had more than one purse in the last 5 years. Lol 

New.OrleansLady
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

lol... I noticed that too. Checked her profile and she hasn't logged in since October 2012

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Based on the fact that this was posted in 08, I am thinking she already got her answer and has probably had more than one purse in the last 5 years. Lol 

DestinyHLewis
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I read the OP and saw the responses. I was like huh? How did this JUST pop up. Lol 

Quoting New.OrleansLady:

lol... I noticed that too. Checked her profile and she hasn't logged in since October 2012

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)