Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who needs to vent? I know I do.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

The unites states post office- You are rather useless.  Thank you for not sending us any of our mail and then telling us its not your problem.  Us changing our address 3 weeks ago and still not getting anything does sound like your problem.

People who THINK they are really broke- "We are kinda broke this weekend so we are just going sking" or "we dont want to spend like 5,000 on a bedroom set since we are not rich but 1,000 is ok".  I dont even have a bedroom set and if I'm broke we dont even go out to dinner.

My hubby-  You are a great husband but why are you unable to make a couple phone calls????  You are home all day today while I'm at work and then have school tonight and you cant call the stupid post offica again.  How can I stay stress free when you fight with me over PHONE CALLS!!!!

Anyone else need to vent???? 

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kgsharber
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:11 PM

LOL!!laughing

Kimberly

ladybugladybug

Proud Wife to Michael & Proud Mom to "Tank", Airen, & Chase

Momsince1106
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:13 PM

my sister- call mom already. She wants to know when you are getting married, call her back and let her know.... (to every1 reading, my family is decently close, but my sister is having a JOP ceremony and my mom wants to be there but my sister wasnt sure what time today she was doing it)

my husband- why should i have to earn the right to have a few hours off? I watch our son all freakin day long, and you act like he's only your responsibility when it's convenient for you.... that isnt how it works.... he has 2 parents, not a mom 100% of the time and a dad whenever you feel like helping out.... yeah, u pay the bills, but im still here with him 24/7 and dont get any help from you when you are home...

my MIL- need i say more?

shervert1
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:14 PM

Dear santa- why can't you be real so I don't have to stress so much about money? you fat bastard.

Dear rental office -you never fix anything and my neighbor is not handicapped so why did you give her a handicapped parking space?

Dear army-why haven't I seen my husband more than a month in the past 2 yrs? and why can't he come home for christmas?

Dear metabolism-why can't you be faster so I can finally lose these last 5 stubborn pounds?

eh,thats all I got right now

Momsince1106
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:44 PM

update... my sister got ahold of my mom. i dont have my carseat and my son's napping, otherwise my mom woulda picked me up to go to the wedding as well....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)