Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

family vent (long)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:41 PM
  • 0 Replies

I am so mad beyond mad I can't stand my sister she makes me sick. My sister moved here form another state well first she sent 3 of her kids to stay with my mom because she didn't have anywhere to go (no fault of her own of course) Then she ends up moving down here too. then comes her DH and the rest of their kids. They have 7. I have always thought my sister was an ok mom and an ok person. I have since lost almost all respect for her as a person and a mom. So they moved here got a place and a tone of bills they couldn't afford. Ok neither her or her husband have jobs they both got new cell phones her DH got a $100 phone. They got digital cable, Internet, home phone and god knows what else that they couldn't afford. Oh and while they are living in this apartment with all these goodies my mom is still taking care of 3 of their kids, because the apartment they got wasn't big enough for all of them. Duh you don't get something that your whole family can't fit into. Well now my sister is sending her DH and some of the kids to Arizona all the way on the other side of the country to live with her Dad. Ok so I guess it's her dad's turn to take care of her family. So while they will be living in Arizona she is still expecting my Mom to take care of the 3 she has so that leaves her with one child the oldest who is 14 and takes care of herself. Well of course no big surprise her dad calls and can't send for them just yet so now my sister already gave up her apartment because she thought they were leaving and can you guess they have no where to go so they are at my mom's again. Well now my mom has had enough and she is moving out of her house and leaving state. WTF!!!!!!!!! I'm due with my second child next month my son's 3rd B-day  party is this weekend and she doesn't know if she will be there for either one. She is just now beginning relationship with my son. He has never really known her because when he was a baby she got mad and took off. He actually calls her grandma and doesn't run from her. I am so beyond pissed right now. My mom does this all the time she bends over backwards for my sister and then gets tired of it and runs away instead of telling her to get off her ass and do something. I have been on my own since I was 16 I have always paid my own way and taken care of myself. Last year my SO and I had a rough time and had to borrow money from both parents and of course now he is the lowest of the low and I'm sure I am too. My sisters DH has never worked and he is a god. He has cheated on my sis and been in and out of jail and my sis has had to give up so much to be able to bail him out and still he is a god. My SO has never even been to jail once and doesn't drink or anything but nope he's not good enough. He takes care of his son and me but that's not enough either. Now my ex who rapped me and verbally abused me and physically threatened he practically everyday was the best thing that ever happened to me according to my mom.  Then of course I went back to school got my GED and am in college now while raising an almost 3 yr old and pregnant and working and my mom hasn't one time told me she is proud of me. But my sister who dropped out @ 15 and was pregnant too. She is gold. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry I am just so upset and the more I type the more I want to type.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)