Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to say?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am getting irritated. This girl that works with me it doesnt end she is like a teenager..First she is cheating on her husband with a married man..for over a year..For some reason she goes on about how she loves this married guy. Now she is crying because he left to move back with his wife! She is sooo...depressed over it...Every day she also complains how sick she is and something new hurts and she is in soo much pain-Her son has missed over 15+ days of school and she seems to care less that he cuts school every day because she is too busy messing around texting people getting drunk and cheating. I feel like telling her something but I feel bad. What is a polite way of telling her I do not want to hear her problems that stem from her own cheating and destructive behaviour?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ColeyRene
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:34 PM

LMAO. I'd say, "Ya know what? I dont want to hear about your problems that stem from your own cheating and self destructive behavior."

Why sugar coat it? Its true, and if it were me, I wouldnt be able to help myself from saying something much more rude than that!

geeez
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM

I am not sure that there is a polite way to say this to her.  Regardless she is going to get defensive and upset because of her guilt and immaturity.  You need to either tell her like it is or politely excuse yourself from her when she brings up her B.S.

USAF.Wife
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM

i would be bunt but thats the way i am.

oimel00
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM

yes, I think I'd be honest too, sounds like she could use a dose of reality.

Quoting ColeyRene:

LMAO. I'd say, "Ya know what? I dont want to hear about your problems that stem from your own cheating and self destructive behavior."

Why sugar coat it? Its true, and if it were me, I wouldnt be able to help myself from saying something much more rude than that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)