Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone feeling?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:24 PM
  • 14 Replies

I was sick as a dog Saturday night into Sunday morning.  DS has been under the weather since last night.  Fortunately, DD feels well.  So, I was just wondering how everyone else is feeling.  I hope no one has caught the flu!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aridattebayo
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:27 PM

I'm feeling meh. As I always say... "I wish I were feeling better." I hate this time of year. (Having depression/anxiety doesn't help much either at the moment.)

Agh, we here at my house just got over the stomach flu a few weeks ago... NOT FUN! :(

Get well soon!

~ Ari ~
mommy to Arianna Madison, 1/15/07 ~ Rocking out to Nightwish and Idan Raichel Project

~I need a nap, un!!~

pinklilly_77
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Im doing much better than I did last month.....Last month i HAD 2 BRAIN SURGERIES.... Im home now so Im doing much better

Ann7227
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:28 PM

I was sick two weeks ago. And the same week my youngest and husband were sick too. But we are all over it. Thank God. lol

MoodyMamma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:28 PM

I've got PPD and anxiety, so I'm feeling like poop today. Luckily my family is healthy, so that's good at least.

Ann7227
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM

I hope you are feeling much better !!!!

Quoting pinklilly_77:

Im doing much better than I did last month.....Last month i HAD 2 BRAIN SURGERIES.... Im home now so Im doing much better

pinklilly_77
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:30 PM

still in a litte pain but much better in the long run....

Quoting Ann7227:

Quoting pinklilly_77:

Stacie150
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Quoting pinklilly_77:

still in a litte pain but much better in the long run....

Quoting Ann7227:

Quoting pinklilly_77:

I also hope you are feeling much better!

kitkat76
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:35 PM

I feel really bad. To the point people ask me if I am pregant. I know 100% that I am not. lol.. I know I am under a lot of stress but I feel that there is someting else really wrong & its not the flu/cold.

oimel00
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:39 PM

devilthat is how I'm feeling, a bit stir crazy! lol we are snowed in, well hubby just got out to go to les scchab to get a new battery becayse both of our cars wouldn't strat this morning, and so I'm stuck in the house all day! at least he is bringing me home starbucks...

tuesdaygreen
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:40 PM

i was sick ALL last week, from saturday night to last saturday night, my throat was killing me, i couldnt drink, eat, could hardly sleep, dh had to saty home and take care of me(he did w/out  me asking and made me breakfast in bed and everything it was really sweet)

i feel SO MUCH BETTER now, luckily no one else has caught what i had, ds doesnt deal with sore throats well and dh would be a miserable lump like he always is when he is sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)