Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how is everyone

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

how is everyone i hope everyone had a better day then me . i had an awful day .

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
soccerchik8287
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:51 PM

I had an awful day too :( today was hubby's and my 2yr anniversary, but we just got so much bad news today we hardly even had anytime to celebrate....it totally sucked! hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!

I am NOT a woman whose hair looks perfect all the time, whose house is always clean, or who cooks a home-cooked meal every night.....I AM a woman who knows how to love unconditionally, learns from her mistakes, who is not afraid to stand up for what is right, and who is PROUD to be both a mother and a wife!                                                                                                            

newmom561
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:55 PM

welll right now i have a lot of drama in my life i try not to post it here because alot of people dont want to hear it but i dont mind saying what it is in a personal message . sorry u had a bad day . i am so ticked off at my husband soon to be ex husband i want to scream

madisonmommy19
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM

Fairly crappy day here. Bad weather didn't help.

shervert1
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM

awww I'm sorry things were bad for ya,happy anniversary anyway!!

Quoting soccerchik8287:

I had an awful day too :( today was hubby's and my 2yr anniversary, but we just got so much bad news today we hardly even had anytime to celebrate....it totally sucked! hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)