Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about naming your child Adolf Hitler, and his sister with the middle name Arien!?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:52 AM
  • 17 Replies

Wow. I know this is going to be a touchy subject but this is just insane to me, they said they nmed him Adolf Hitler because they wanted to be original and they know that no one else will have that nme. I think that this is REDICULOUS

angry

They re using thier kids to show that they are racist, yet still try to act like it's no big deal. They couldn't even get a birthday cake for their kids party, it was too offensive everyone said, and that they wanted a swazstik on it... insane. get  grip.

those kids need to be taken from their parents, or soemthing... its rediculous...

here is a link http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/12/couple-names-ch.html

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommie_b515
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:54 AM

yeah its ridiculous -- just like the mother that named her daughter Klamedia (yeah sounds like the STD)....  people need to think long term when they name their kids... unique names are great but not when they come with such a bad rep anyhow

soon2bemomof307
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:55 AM

It is ridiculous. They did it because they worship Hitler because they are Nazi skin heads and are showing off their hatred. They had to know not everyone would approve of those names. I feel sorry for their kids who are innocent and do not know the hatred their names represent.

NewMom304
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Hopefully the kids will be able to overcome their crazy parents and write some  books or something...and change their horrid, racist names.

caliessence87
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:01 PM

all their parents are doing is spewing their hatered off on their innocent children by giving them thos eobviously controversial as hell names

kricketandisla
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:01 PM

hmmm i dont think those kids have a chance, they will be so brainwashed.

ataxiachic88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Yeah You never know though, I mean if they can get passed their parents they amy ahve a chance. I hope so, and maybe if anything good comes out of this, maybe all the people criticizing them maybe it will cause them to change their names, although they seem pretty stubborn....those poor kids.

echoishername
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM

i'll start with the fact that i don't agree with the names, i would never name my children that. i wanted an original name, i named her echo. but, they have that right. whether we agree or not, it is their decision. i don't agree with racism, but that isn't grounds to take away their children. i don't believe in god, some people probably think i shouldn't have my daughter. as long as they are taking care of their children, and not teaching them violence, no one has any place telling them what to believe or how to name their kids.

javidsgirl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM

i think that is name that no child should bear because of the horrid history behind it .i surely hope they get thier name changed and i pray to god that get new parents

ataxiachic88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:46 PM

in this case its not jsut their names they obviously  believe hitler was a hero, I mean they "decorate their house in swasktas and nazi paraphanelia" that isn't a good sign...

lady_kira
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Sadly kids that grow up in a racist enviroment usually become racist themselves. And Nazis still do exist today so as horrible as it is, it doesn't surprise me. Tyra Banks had a nazi family on her show once and this family actually hated black people too. I was surprised that Tyra didn't have them thrown out after some of the things they said.

Quoting NewMom304:

Hopefully the kids will be able to overcome their crazy parents and write some  books or something...and change their horrid, racist names.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)