Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your husband for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

If you are exchanging with your husband  for Christmas, what did you get him, or will be getting him?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CjsMama914
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM

I got my husband a new outfit, a Bears jersey and hat, dunkin donuts coffee (he loves that stuff), a book from shutterfly, a $50 gift card for Outdoor World, and I think that's it.  Oh yeah and a new beard trimmer thinga majiga.

NicosmomJoie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:22 PM

I already bought him an iPhone. I also just went out and bought him some Nautica jeans and two Nautica t-shirts and an alarm clock that he can plug his mp3 player into. That's about it from me. The kids bought him some Estee Lauder Pleasures cologne.

He only knows about the iPhone because we went together to get it. He doesn't know about anything else. :) I can't wait to see his face on Christmas day when he opens everything up!!

What about you? What are you getting your man?

texas1981
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:22 PM

I bought my husband 2 Philadelphia eagles jerseys, hes a HUGE fan. And a punching bag, hes been wanting to get into shape.

KelseyNovy87
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:23 PM

as far as i know, he's not getting me anything. i wasn't goign to get him anything, but i spent $5 on him. i took some semi-naughty pics and uploaded them to walmart.com's photo section. they were mailed to me and i got them last week. but now idk if i'm going to give them to him because they turned out really bad, the color is off a little bit.

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

Mdaisey
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Quoting NicosmomJoie:

I bought him an antique canvas map of the world, framed for his office. He wanted one for over his desk. It sounds boring but, it is something he has wanted for a long time.

Momsince1106
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:26 PM

guitar hero world tour (with the guitar, for Wii)

2 t-shirts....

and then from our son, a pair of family guy boxers, lol

we set a $100 limit this year, especially since last year i think i spent about $45 on him and he spent $600 on me.... I wanted it to be more fair.

Greys_mama
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:26 PM

We're not doing too much.....I am getting SO a couple shirts, lotions, golf balls, and I'm not too sure what else. 

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' - Dr. Suess

Momsince1106
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:27 PM

hopefully nobody at walmart.com kept copies, hehe

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

as far as i know, he's not getting me anything. i wasn't goign to get him anything, but i spent $5 on him. i took some semi-naughty pics and uploaded them to walmart.com's photo section. they were mailed to me and i got them last week. but now idk if i'm going to give them to him because they turned out really bad, the color is off a little bit.

NicosmomJoie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:27 PM

That's an awesome gift!! It's original and it's something he really liked. Don't say it's boring!

Quoting Mdaisey:

Quoting NicosmomJoie:

I bought him an antique canvas map of the world, framed for his office. He wanted one for over his desk. It sounds boring but, it is something he has wanted for a long time.

kaidensmom_e
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:32 PM

A couple pairs of jeans and some shirts and a blackjack 2, and a NBA game for PS3 I think thats it........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)