Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heart found in Paw Paw car wash

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

Heart found in Paw Paw
car wash

Medical examiners studying heart
right now

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 1:18 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 17 Dec 2008, 10:49 AM EST

PAW PAW, Mich. (WOOD) - Medical examiners are investigating whether a heart found in a car wash is from a human or animal.

The owner of a car wash wash in the 600 block of W. Michigan Avenue found what he believed was a heart sitting on the floor of one of the wash stalls on Monday. Paw Paw police went to the scene and recovered a heart from the floor of one of the wash bays.

The owner advised he has had animal parts and hair left in the wash bays in the past - but this was not the case this time.

The heart was transported by the officer to a local animal clinic, and the officer was advised the doctor could not determine if the heart was an animal?s heart nor rule out it possibly being a human heart. The cardiologist can not rule out at this time the possibility that the heart may be a human heart.

Paw Paw police contacted Sparrow Hospital's Forensic Services Division in Lansing and requested a pathologist complete an examination of the organ for positive identification. Paw Paw police chief Patrick Alspaugh said the police department is awaiting the test results.

The investigation is on going.

24 Hour News 8 will continue to follow this story.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jmum
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Whoa. That's freaky. I'm resisting the urge to do a Tony Bennet impression and sing ' I left my heart in San Fransisco'

AndrewsMommy01
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM

lol

Quoting Jmum:

Whoa. That's freaky. I'm resisting the urge to do a Tony Bennet impression and sing ' I left my heart in San Fransisco'

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Autumn22
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM

Sounds like Godfather stuff to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)