Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what these thing are?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

My son is cleaning his room and he found these under his bead. He says he has never seen them before and I sure as hell know I have not seen them before. So anyone out there have any idea what they are? They are like magnets and when they get close the go right together. Its weird.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ColeyRene
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM

Just a toy. They sell them in packs of two...my kids have them. They're just magnets, lol.

KerryK
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:49 PM

They are a toy, I bought some at the fair last year, if you kind of toss them in the air separated and  they stick back together and make obnoxious noises.  Fun to play with but not so fun to listen to the kids playing with them for long!

diamondbuterfli
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM

LOL! My dirty ass mind thought of a LOT of things, magnets NOT being one of them! LOLOL!! (and that's NOT saying anything mean about your son, OP, promise =)!

Quoting ColeyRene:

Just a toy. They sell them in packs of two...my kids have them. They're just magnets, lol.

mme
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM

yep!!!

Quoting ColeyRene:

thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:51 PM

I can guess at what you were thinking but those kind are round! The ones you have are cool because of the buzzing sound they make when you toss them together!

Quoting diamondbuterfli:

LOL! My dirty ass mind thought of a LOT of things, magnets NOT being one of them! LOLOL!! (and that's NOT saying anything mean about your son, OP, promise =)!

Quoting ColeyRene:

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

AndrewsMommy01
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:51 PM

I know your not. If you only knew what my first tought was lol. I am sure it prolly was a toy giving to him by an aunt or something and I forgot about it lol.

Quoting diamondbuterfli:

Quoting ColeyRene:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

diamondbuterfli
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM

MAN, I needed this laugh right now--for some reason, it's hitting my funny bone just right! ROFL

laughing

Quoting AndrewsMommy01:

I know your not. If you only knew what my first tought was lol. I am sure it prolly was a toy giving to him by an aunt or something and I forgot about it lol.

Quoting diamondbuterfli:

Quoting ColeyRene:

Carolbrady100
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:54 PM

Maybe one of the neighbor kids left them. My son has a pair.

Quoting ColeyRene:

Carolbrady100
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM

I'm glad my son doesnt know thats what your supposed to do with them. I think I'll keep that info to myself! LOL

Quoting KerryK:

They are a toy, I bought some at the fair last year, if you kind of toss them in the air separated and  they stick back together and make obnoxious noises.  Fun to play with but not so fun to listen to the kids playing with them for long!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)