Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help w.ghost n spirits!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

if there is a way to find out if someone passed away or was killed in our apartment and/or building??? really weird stuff has been happening and we have been hearing stuff all the time and cant explain it.....anyone who can help please post info!!!!

*Okay - whats been going on is we always hear a guy coughing...like clearing his throat, and no one lives in this apartment building...well there is 2 girls acrros the hallway on the opposite site of where we hear it....yesterday we also found our sissors that we were looking for for the past week....IN OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

something happened again last night.....i went into my daughters room at 8:30 before bed to get the nuks under her bed, which i use a book all the time to get them out because her crib is stuffed in a small corner. sat down on the chair and fed her the bottle (book still under her crib)

didnt want it, she went to sleep woke up an hour or so later wanting her bottle, went in to fed her...went back to sleep right away. woke up again at 2 - 2:30 just talking away in her crib, 20 mins later she was crying and wouldnt go back to sleep so i went in there and fed her again....this time, the book was sitting on the chair where i feed her thou.....the book was called "while angels watch"

should i be scarred??? anything i should do?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NewMom304
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:02 PM

The only thing I know of that would help is a medium.  You can find one online or you may even find one in your phone book.  As far as factual records, you may be able to find out if someone died in your building; I'm not sure.

MrsGurt
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM

The only way to find out would be to bring a psychic medium in.

From what you're explaining, though, if there is a presense, it doesn't sound like it's something you should be afraid of.

If you're concerned, you can always do a sage house (Or apartment) cleansing. You can find info on it by googling it.

~PJ~

Southern Californian Navy Chief's wife, student, Reiki practitioner, volunteer, animal welfare advocate, SAHM and home schooler  to J.R. (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to twelve indoor only cats, four dogs, three leopard geckos, two chinchillas, two cockatiels, two tortoises, a fish and the occasional foster kitten, dog or even raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! 

USAF.Wife
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:04 PM

i am a paranormal investigator for the Berkeley county ghost hunters sociaty. (my hobby)

i also live in a very haunted house,which is what got me started on this...

there is nothing to be afraid of and you don't have to do anything but take a deep breath because when your focusing on it,it can get to be a little to much. coughing is the sound you hear before a spirit tries to speak. moving things around is just their way of letting you know they are there. you may be sensitive to spirits and this spirit knows that so he/she may be trying to get you to help him/her....you can check your local library or court house for documents about the house your living in. if you want to ask questions to this spirit to find out why he/she is there and what it wants then set a digital recorder and ask your questions. he/she will answer you.

you can also call TAPS and they will do a free investigation fo you and help rid of the spirit if that is what you choose. if not then they can at least give you a peace of mind, your not crazy.

USAF.Wife
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Quoting MrsGurt:

The only way to find out would be to bring a psychic medium in.

From what you're explaining, though, if there is a presense, it doesn't sound like it's something you should be afraid of.

If you're concerned, you can always do a sage house (Or apartment) cleansing. You can find info on it by googling it.

please be careful with burning sage around spirits, it can get worse before it gets better when using that. better to get things checked out by a pro first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)