Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight Movie

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

Was just wondering if this movie is as good as I have heard??? thanx

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sexymomy942
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:22 PM

i thought it was a good movie so did my dd

Nancita
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:23 PM

It was no where near as good as the book, but it was a pretty decent movie.  It felt very rushed and I don't think they did justice to the love between Bella and Edward, but if they had tried it would have been a 5 hour movie.  So they did a pretty good job shortening the story to two hours.

lolamac
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:23 PM

I know I have not seen the movie yet....but I think I am the only one who is not going nuts over it for some reason. I'll see it eventually.....probably when it comes out on TV.

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM

It was great. There were obvious differences from the book but all the 'big' things were included. The book is always better but i really enjoyed the movie. And I have always liked Kristin Stewart and Robert Pattinson (before this movie).

5ofusnow
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Iloved it and if you have not read the book you do't really understand it but i would go watch it again

katykay
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:28 PM

I agree, I felt like the didn't really develop any of the characters or relationships very well.  I also wasn't all that convinced about the actors playing some of the characters.  I expected Victoria to have fiery red hair.  They also forgot a pretty important aspect of the story...the wolves. 

Quoting Nancita:

It was no where near as good as the book, but it was a pretty decent movie.  It felt very rushed and I don't think they did justice to the love between Bella and Edward, but if they had tried it would have been a 5 hour movie.  So they did a pretty good job shortening the story to two hours.

Nancita
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM

I agree, I wish they would have spent a little more time showing the relationships between the characters.  I think one of the more important characters that they made less important was Alice.  They didn't show the good friendship Bella and Alice developed at all.  I also expected Victoria to have fiery red hair too.  You'd think that was a detail they could have easily done...

Quoting katykay:

I agree, I felt like the didn't really develop any of the characters or relationships very well.  I also wasn't all that convinced about the actors playing some of the characters.  I expected Victoria to have firey red hair.  They also forgot a pretty important aspect of the story...the wolves. 

Quoting Nancita:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)