Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autumn's Awesome Queston Of The Day (lol)

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you have a guy friend or two that you like to flirt with, via internet or in real life?  Now I mean somebody who ISN'T your husband or boyfriend.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
D.J.A_FEZ
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I have lots of guy friends at work, in fact almost all of my coworkers are guys (military) and to be honest yes, some of them do "flirt" and I don't really flirt back.  I mean we joke around laugh, and make flirtatious jokes toward each other (nothin sexual) but it never goes any further than laughs.

oimel00
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:39 PM

I have some male co-workers that are my friends, we don't really flirt, more like goof around. Some customers definitely flirt with me though, lol.

MrsGurt
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM

I don't think I'd even know HOW to flirt lol.

I can banter back and forth with guy friends (I have one guy friend whom I've known since I was four and he was two...we've been best friends for 22 years), but I wouldn't call it flirting. Aside from my best friend that I've known forever, any other guy friend I have, I know through DH. I'm a pretty reserved person in general though. DH is the only person I've ever flirted with.

~PJ~

Southern Californian Navy Chief's wife, student, Reiki practitioner, volunteer, animal welfare advocate, SAHM and home schooler  to J.R. (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to twelve indoor only cats, four dogs, three leopard geckos, two chinchillas, two cockatiels, two tortoises, a fish and the occasional foster kitten, dog or even raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! 

oimel00
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:12 AM

lol, really? geez, I've flirted w/ thousands of people....that doesn't make me look too good does it? I guess I can be kind of charmer, lol.

Quoting MrsGurt:

I don't think I'd even know HOW to flirt lol.

I can banter back and forth with guy friends (I have one guy friend whom I've known since I was four and he was two...we've been best friends for 22 years), but I wouldn't call it flirting. Aside from my best friend that I've known forever, any other guy friend I have, I know through DH. I'm a pretty reserved person in general though. DH is the only person I've ever flirted with.

USAF.Wife
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:15 AM

nope

kerrie1972
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 6:46 AM

YES I ADORE HIM

kerrie1972
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 6:46 AM

kerrie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)