Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is such a as*****!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM
  • 0 Replies

So on the 23 is our 3year wedding anniversary. He went today and did something with his sis and bil and my son and there daughter. All he would tell me is that it is something to do with the money that I am giving him on monday. Well that was at like 345 today. At 530 I asked him where he was and he said still out. Then at 630 I texted again where was he and he said on his way home. He never told me that his sister and her hubby and kid where comen up too. The house is a mess I dont have a bra on and I only took out enought for me and him and our two boys. And all he says is well dont we have something else to eat and sorry. He really pisses me off. I am tired of this he could of told me that they were comen up and that they were eating with us. This is bull shit. I spend all night in the er with our 18 month old yesterday and im tired as hell cause I started babysitting a lil girl today and had to take my 18month old to the doc for a check up fom yesterday and he cant even tell me something like that. I hate guys sometimes.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)