Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LMAO whatever. i need comp help

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

anyways.......does anyone know how to fix this junk laptop im on? its a red neck laptop or something because i have to type realllll slow for it to work. if i type at my normal speed it looks like this:

anyway does anyone kno ow to fx this junk laptop im on? its a red neck laptop or something because i haveto type reallllll slo for it to work.if i type at my nomal speed it lookslike ths:

see how it skips some letters and doesnt space others? im chicken peckin on this thing and its starting to piss me off. its an acer aspire laptop.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amazingaudri
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM

my hubby is a tech and says its either a bad keyboard or the fact that it's an Acer. When I worked at walmart, we got damn near all of the back!

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Quoting amazingaudri:

my hubby is a tech and says its either a bad keyboard or the fact that it's an Acer. When I worked at walmart, we got damn near all of the back!

great. i hate this stupid thing.

amazingaudri
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I guess they are one of the worst brands to buy.

ZacharyCainsmom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Must be a bad keyboard because I have an acer going on 2 years and never had one problem out of it.

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM

iduno what the deal is, my brother in law and my mom have the same one and it works fine. junk, junk, junk!

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:41 PM

im talking to the geek squad. mother #$%^ dont even speak english!!

kltaylor07
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM
have you tried messing with the settings in your preferences? look for the keyboard settings. maybe a setting is messed up and causes the key stroke to delay. i'm on a mac so i can't see what you see (if that makes sense)

MERRY XMAS!!!

jabs54
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Sorry I can't help but I just wanted to say mine is crazy too.  The cursor skips all over when I type.  Things disappear.  I swear its possessed!  My son in law buys stuff from craigs list and refurbishes them.  He gave it to me for mothers day.  I don't have the heart to tell him its junk ;)   You have my sympathy!!!!

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM

what a dumb fucking biitch. shes like restart your comP. (on the phone)LIKE THATS GONA HELP!!!!!!!! thats the only thing she said to do.

IT DIDNT WORK!!!!! not much of a geek squad!!         4E387675R65RG HdvxcvthYbhTCCCCC$#%^&^$%#%^&$%#^%^ ggggGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Quoting jabs54:

Sorry I can't help but I just wanted to say mine is crazy too.  The cursor skips all over when I type.  Things disappear.  I swear its possessed!  My son in law buys stuff from craigs list and refurbishes them.  He gave it to me for mothers day.  I don't have the heart to tell him its junk ;)   You have my sympathy!!!!

thats easy to fix. just turn the "tapping" off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)