Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 month old QUESTION!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

okay so since yesturday evertime DD gets excited or real happy (which she always is) ...She does this high pitch scream thing... while she smiles... Is this odd?? or what? haha

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Totally normal. 

NewMommy308
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM

My lil man does it when he wants your attention.

"JJ" is my true miracle baby. Born 11 weeks early and at only 1 pound 15 ounces and 14 inches long. This is my proof of miracles really do happen!! It has been just about a year since he came along!

Elyce225
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I have a 7 month old also and he does this all the time, he gets sooo loud me and my husband crack up.

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:50 PM

My almost 8 month old has been doing that for about 2 1/2 months now. It's normal. Kind of funny too!

theskillfactor
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Ohhh I wish my son still did that. I loved when he would get so excited he couldn't contain himself. Yea, its normal, and SOOOO cute!

jlsmith1862
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:55 PM

That is totally normal. lol My DS is 17 months and still does it sometimes. It's just your DD finding her voice and expressing herself. Isn't it cute though? lol

LaurenKaye29
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Nope, my son is seven months old and does the same exact thing. Its kind of funny actually.

lyricsmommy516
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM

LOL thanks for answering, she was doing it SOO loud lastnight in Target.. I couldnt stop laughing... WELL at least I know now that shes not a crazy wild little girl hahah

dancer5722
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:06 PM

It cracks me up when babies do that!  Totally normal!  Enjoy while it's nice.  Before long she may figure out how to use that high pitch scream against you!

BRey28
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Thats totally normal. Babies are learning at this age that they can make noises with their mouths and when they do they get your attention. My 6 month old does that, and I think its so funny!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)