Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He got physical with me....PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM
  • 24 Replies

Some of u may have seen the post I have posted the last few days and last night he said he wanted to come home and talk things through and it never happened. he just wanted to have somewhere to sleep and today he actually pushed me and pinned me down. He finally got physical. We are done. My father is getting ahold of his lawyer to child support support started and here I am.....Alone, with no job, with arthritis and major depression and all I have is my son keeping me going in life. If it wasnt for him I dont know where I would be. I always thought we would get married and live together forever and look what happened.....I'll never find someone else. when will I have time to go out and meet people and date? Nobody who is my age will want to take care of a child....Im only 21. It will be so hard to find someone willing to come into my life and deal with my problems... 

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oimel00
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM

You will find someone! someone better than a low life creep who is abusive. You deserve better.

If you can't go out, there are always dating web sites. My MIL met her husband on like E-harmony or one of those and they have been married for 5 years and are so happy. You will find someone you are only 21, you have plenty of time..

lenalove
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM
no one deserves to be treated that way. and you will find someone. there are plenty of loving, decent men ot there who would love to be a father. [heck, there are plenty of single guys out there who have their own kids!]

Want a new siggy? Just ask! I love to make them:)

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Oh you will be surprised.  There are a LOT of great men out there that take on children that are not their own.  You WILL find someone, you WILL pull through.  No you won't be able to lay around and mope, you have someone depending on you.  Just focus on him, live and do for him the best that you can.  Focus on you, take care of yourself also.  Some really good men will see that later on down the line.  You can do it, I promise you can.  Don't let your feelings get the best of you.  Take a couple days, get in a whole bunch of long and really good cries and then pull up those boot straps and start your new life with you and your son.

~Jill~

kmbolds
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I don't know why women think just because they have a kid they will never meet someone.  My ex-husband and I met when I was 20 and I already had a kid.  My son's father wasn't in the picture and my ex-husband took on the Daddy role.  We got married, had two kids together, and we are now divorced.  He is STILL involved with my oldest son that is not biologically his.  So yeah I ended up single with 3 children and guess what?  I am now with a great guy and we plan on getting married sometime this year.

Valerie45
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I know that this will come across a little harsh, but right now you should be worrying about yourself and your baby; you can pick yourself up if you try.  Be happy that your bf showed this side of him before you got married -- you've got a full life ahead of you; you're so young!! Hope things work out good for you, but you've got to take that first step for both of you!!

wise1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Your 21 years old! Your life is FAR from over. Maybe you should take this time to bond with your son, and find strength and confidence in yourself. You don't even need a man right now. That would be the last thing on my mind. Go find what makes you happy, and then start looking for love. Because if you don't, you will just repeat the cycle and never have a strong, healthy relationship.

USAF.Wife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM

dang man, to bad your not in wv. i gotta good looking friend looking for a girlfriend and he's awesome with kids.

there is someone out there for everyone, you'll find yours. you dont need that jerk tho.

randiedwards87
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting USAF.Wife:

dang man, to bad your not in wv. i gotta good looking friend looking for a girlfriend and he's awesome with kids.

there is someone out there for everyone, you'll find yours. you dont need that jerk tho.

lol will he travel? j/k!

Mynesha
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:43 PM

I think right now the least of your concerns should be finding another man. Your son needs you to get your life together so you can take care of him and you. Getting your life together means when you do find someone, the thought on your mind isn't "will he be able to take care of me" because you'll already have your shit together. And if you and the next guy broke up, you dont have to worry again what you'll do to support yourself because you'll already have your shit together.

The only "man' who needs your attention is your son for now.

Maheeof2Babies
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Alright first of all I'm 23 years old now.  I had my first son now 3 years old at 19.  I'm now divorced from his father; physical too. My DH now is taking care of my son like his own; in the process of fully adopting him; sense my Ex had signed over all legal rights over to him.  I kept my Ex away from his son and acted like my now DH is his father.  Now my 3 year old thinks that's his Daddy and he has no other.  Maybe when he's older; I will tell him about his Biological Ass of a Father but not right now.  Worry, about yourself and the baby right now; you guys are more important then anything else.  You have time.  A guy should love you for you and respect your right above all us and love your children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)