Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your definition?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is your definition of the word "ghetto"?And who or what do you consider "ghetto"? I was reading a post where a lot of people were throwing the term around.I also hear a lot of people saying that everything is ghetto.Like they will say "that's a ghetto rug"(just an example).How can a rug be ghetto?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
barfydoogin
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

My definition of ghetto would be a neighborhood that even the criminals don't like to go in .  And I consider people that deal drugs and steal no matter what color ghetto.  But that is just me I live in a podunk little town in Arkansas so don't really have any ghettos around here, just a bunch of cows.  lol

nikkiJ86
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM

LOL,some people would say,even cows can be ghetto!

Quoting barfydoogin:

My definition of ghetto would be a neighborhood that even the criminals don't like to go in .  And I consider people that deal drugs and steal no matter what color ghetto.  But that is just me I live in a podunk little town in Arkansas so don't really have any ghettos around here, just a bunch of cows.  lol

cam.i.am
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:56 PM

A ghetto cow wears one horn backward.

Hazeliiis
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM

You made me bust out laughing. thanks for that one.

Quoting cam.i.am:

jenn31
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM

LOL. I thought you were talking about an Aggie. Hook em horns.

Quoting cam.i.am:

jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM

i would say t hat getto is the part of town where you dont want to go down for the simple fact that... ppl sell drugs on the streets and dont care gun shots you have to lock your doors driving down the road so no one can jump you as you drive by.

miisha
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Let me tell you about ghetto. Ghetto is when you walk outside and the first thing you hear is "imma fuckin break yo nose bitch, just like last time." ghetto is teen age girls smoking dope and poppin pills in your laundry room. ghetto is every car that drives by is doing 60 in a 5 and blasting his mexican music. ghetto is when you take out the garbage you find a girl hidding behind the dumpster with a joint in her hand, she looks at you and says shhh, you turn around and a cop asks you if you seen this girl. ghetto is every single night the police heli is flying over with its spot light on. ghetto is the small children running around outside with no jacket in the rain with no parents supervising. And my all time fav. ghetto is 8 guys outside drinking so much, they are extremely loud that the person who called the cops was in the next building. And they vomit all over outside. And the beer bottles all over the fuckin place. Now thats what I call ghetto and that is why we are moving ASAP. My neighborhood went to shit. lol

Miisha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)