Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dishes are super clean!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

First off, let me say that yesterday my 11 month old DS saw me run the dishwasher for the first time.  (I usually just wash them by hand.)  He is quite quick to pick things up.  Well, I just put him down for the night and when I went into the LR, I heard a strange sound.  My dishwasher was running.  He must have put it on a delayed wash sometime today!  So, being that I have yet to have 2 minutes to empty it, that load got washed twice! 

breastfeeding

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ajswenson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:41 PM

I see his first chore!!! lol How cute.

emme1964
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Good Mommy!!!   You have taught him a valuable lesson--Now just teach him to load, add detergent and to unload and your dishpan hand days will be over. 

Aren't they wonderfu??????

Mommy2Jayson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:46 PM

lol and do laundry... don't forget the laundry

Quoting emme1964:

Good Mommy!!!   You have taught him a valuable lesson--Now just teach him to load, add detergent and to unload and your dishpan hand days will be over. 

Aren't they wonderfu??????

I AM A SINGLE 19 YEAR OLD MOMMY. I GO TO COLLEGE FULL TIME FOR CORRECTIONS. I WORK FULL TIME AT THE DEPARTMENT OF JOB AND FAMILY SERVICES. I AM A SURVIVOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE. I CO-SLEPT, VACCINANTED, DISPOSABLE DIPAERED AND FORMULA FED MY BEAUTIFUL ONE YEAR OLD SON JAYSON. HE IS HAPPY, HEALTHY AND WELL ADJUSTED TO HIS PERFECT LIFE. HE DOESN'T HAVE TWO PARENTS BUT HE HAS A MOMMY, 2 GRANDPARENTS, 3 AUNTS, 3 UNCLES, 7 COUSINS AND A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE! LIFE IS GOOD FOR US. AND THAT IS WHAT REALLY MATTERS

BabyKsMaMa
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:47 PM

He has seen me do laundry many times.  If only he wasn't so short...

breastfeeding

dylensmama
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I thought I was the only one who has super clean dishes! My DS has been doing this since he was about 13 months. There have been many times I've chased him out of the kitchen only to wonder a few mins later...whats that noise? just wait til he gets INTO the dryer cause his fave blankie is in there! Thats a fun one...

mommydulce
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 3:45 PM

lol how cute..! my ds helps me clean the house ALL the time, sweeping, doing laundry, washing dishes and cleaning the counters. he's just afraid of the vacuum for some reason.

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)