Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else ready to start their spring semester?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 21 Replies

5 days till i start. I'm ready, anyone else?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:39 AM

i started on the 7th

greenie63
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

wow that was early.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

i started on the 7th

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

yea i know...it sucks

Quoting greenie63:

wow that was early.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

i started on the 7th

greenie63
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM

well your last day may be earlier then mine also.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

yea i know...it sucks

Quoting greenie63:

wow that was early.

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

i started on the 7th

hailnbray
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM

i started on the 5th, im ready for it to be over

My daughter has autism but she can laugh, cry, and love just like yours. she may never dress herself but she can go to college and become a dr.  she may never make friends her own age but shes my friend for life. and please if u ever get the chance to meet my daughter, stop looking at her like shes a brat, she cant help her stairs or attitudes u can help urs. get to close u might get bit but it wont give u autism. do yourself a favor look it up. 

https://www.autismclinicaltrial.com/index.aspx?bmscontentpg=autism

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2007/12/16/finnstrom.the.autistic.brain.cnn  

ktnunna
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I started back on the 5th also. 

Im trying to stay a week or two ahead in all my coursework since Im due to deliver my baby before the semester is over..

Adkins4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I don't start until next mo, but you reminded me, I need to register my classes today!!! Thanks

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM

oh yea i know that feeling...i had my daughter on a saturday dec. 8th...i had to take 3 finals on the 11th, so yea I was out of the hospital for about 18 hours and i had to take finals...way too much fun lol

Quoting ktnunna:

I started back on the 5th also. 

Im trying to stay a week or two ahead in all my coursework since Im due to deliver my baby before the semester is over..

MrsGurt
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Next week! Kind of nervous. I only took one class last summer, then skipped fall because I didn't have all my financial aid stuff in order, and now I'm taking 14 units this Spring. It's through a traditional community college, but all online, and the only time I have available to do homework is after 8pm. I also need to find a proctor and I don't know how to go about doing that. They're telling me it has to be a librarian or teacher at an actual school, but the only schools close to me are elementary and high schools, and my availability is limited to "some" Saturdays to take exams.

I'm started to regret all of it lol.

~PJ~

I'm a vegan, Reiki practicing, yoga doing, English majoring, crystal healing, recycling, upcycling, home-schooling, volunteering, animal welfare advocating, Navy chief's wife and SAHM to JR (9/3/03) and Maverick (11/17/05), and "mom" to 12 indoor only cats, 4 dogs, 3 leopard geckos, 2 tortoises, 2 chinchillas, 2 cockatiels and a fish, and foster mom to the occasional litter of kittens, dog, or even orphaned raccoon! Spay and neuter your pets! Be blessed...but more importantly, be a blessing!

greenie63
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM

awww  momma i'm sure it'll all work out!

Quoting MrsGurt:

Next week! Kind of nervous. I only took one class last summer, then skipped fall because I didn't have all my financial aid stuff in order, and now I'm taking 14 units this Spring. It's through a traditional community college, but all online, and the only time I have available to do homework is after 8pm. I also need to find a proctor and I don't know how to go about doing that. They're telling me it has to be a librarian or teacher at an actual school, but the only schools close to me are elementary and high schools, and my availability is limited to "some" Saturdays to take exams.

I'm started to regret all of it lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)