Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elmo Live

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do any of you have one? we got one for my daughter for Christmas and I think I love it more than her...lol tis so awesome..

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommySteph06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I was so excited when I found out my dad bought one for my DD but she's really not interested in it. However, I love it! LOL

Shanny07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I got my DS one for Christmas. He is way into elmo right now :) I love it too!

wintersmommy06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Elmo just flew in from sesame street...and boy are elmos arms tired...HAHAHA

or something like that. It says squeeze my nose and when i do it doesnt do antything...i dont get it. sometimes when i push his back, stomach or foot it doenst do anything. Am i doing it wrong?

abby9876
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Our 17 month old got one for Christmas, but as much as she loves Elmo, she doesn't seem very impressed AT ALL. Weird!

A woman is like a tea bag~you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

~Eleanor Roosevelt ~

MsKacy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM

We got one for my son for christmas and he LOVES it! he gets so excited when elmo starts talking...i think its pretty cute too!

LiChanelsMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM

My daughter won't play with hers unless I turn it on and act interested in it... but once hes been going for awhile she gets hooked.. and she laughs like crazy... She likes to knock him over then pick him up ad hear him say thank you and I love you.. then she hugs him tight and says she loves him too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)