Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Beauty Products/ Tips!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hey gorgeous ladies!

Let's share our favorite beauty products (that really work!) and tips!

My new favorite product is ST. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer! I put it on my breasts, behind, stomach, and thighs. And it WORKS! No kidding.. I've used it for about four days now and my breasts and visibly firmer and perky! They look so great. :) Anyways, its a good product..... and its only about four dollars if I remember correctly.

Let's hear your favorites!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LaJoanna
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Hey it really works i need to put a whole tub of it on my breasts :)

davidnjonsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I LOVE Avon's Banishing Cream. I put it on my face every day morning and night. It totally evened out my skin tone....no more blotches and red patches. I love it!

Momsince1106
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM

honestly.... after trying a few different brands of eye liner, i prefer wet 'n' wild eye liner to covergirl.... the CG eye liner kept breaking off and giving me some really wierd lines and smudges.... not the look i was going for.

i'd say my favorite makeup right now are my lime green and teal eye shadows (CG) I wear them together (inner part of my eye lime, outter part teal) and it makes me smile because i love bright colors.

LiChanelsMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Have you tried the Almay eye-liner? I love it.. it's the only kind I'll wear.. its soo great! But, last week I went to the store and they were out f Almay el. :( ... so I bought the W n' W and I liked it, too!  It was smooth and dark and it was a great price.

Quoting Momsince1106:

honestly.... after trying a few different brands of eye liner, i prefer wet 'n' wild eye liner to covergirl.... the CG eye liner kept breaking off and giving me some really wierd lines and smudges.... not the look i was going for.

i'd say my favorite makeup right now are my lime green and teal eye shadows (CG) I wear them together (inner part of my eye lime, outter part teal) and it makes me smile because i love bright colors.

ashleykilleen
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:22 PM

i know this will sound taboo cuz of the damn comercials, but hands down pro active is amazing!! I dont noramaly have tons of zits or anything but i have oily skin and i get black heads after you use pro active my face feels great its feels clean and moisturized i think its a great product! After useing it like 4 times i noticed a huge diffrence in my skin,and if you are like my sister she has bad break outs on her back and chest it will also help those areas too!!

-ash

ttcpreview image

Wanda514
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:23 PM

WOW!  Gotta get me some of that cream!  I could bathe in it.  Seriously, though, I will definitely try this cream.  My suggestion/tip:  Boots No.7 Lifting/Firming Foundation - New Ivory - perfect match for my light olive/golden skin.  Color melts in (no visible line of demarcation) when applied with a foundation brush.  Available at Target at a reasonable price. 

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM

what?! really!? if that's the case, then i need to buy some!

Quoting LiChanelsMommy:

Hey gorgeous ladies!

My new favorite product is ST. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer! I put it on my breasts, behind, stomach, and thighs. And it WORKS! No kidding.. I've used it for about four days now and my breasts and visibly firmer and perky! They look so great. :) Anyways, its a good product..... and its only about four dollars if I remember correctly.

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

LiChanelsMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I am so serious! It worked for me... and I hate my breasts. I use to have full Cs but after baby the went down to a small Bs. :( And they saged (as much as small breasts can sage) and they were just shapeless and you know when they seem to lose the fat inside them so they are just pointy with skin. lol. I know that sounds weird.. but you get the picture. Well... today I looked in the mirror and they were firm and sitting up more and they were very nice looking. I could have cried.. Its the first time in about three-four years that I've been happy with them.  And my behind/thigh area looks great, too!

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

what?! really!? if that's the case, then i need to buy some!

Quoting LiChanelsMommy:

Hey gorgeous ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)