Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a gift idea.....and fast!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

I totally spaced out what day it was and my moms birthday is Friday!!!! I have no idea what to get her and what to have my boys make her or buy her (they are 2 1/2 and 11 months old).

Please give me some gift ideas! Mostly to make from my boys cause I really won't be able to go shopping before Friday.

Thanks ladies!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamafor6
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM

a love you grandma coupon booklet

Elyce225
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Candles

Crystallynn

get a t-shirt and have the boys put their handprints and footprints on it with their name......

You could get a photo of them holding a sign that says happy birthday grandma and transfer it to an iron on transfer- then iron that onto a t-shirt for her.

ColeyRene

Some finger paintings, or something where you dip their hands and feet into paint and put them on paper...paint I love you Grandma on there and viola!

Oh...and frame it, if you are able to!

caramia27

Hand prints in plaster are always nice.  Or maybe you can make a collage of pictures of them with her, frame it really nice..

As for something from you... does your mom like things like flavored coffee?  You can put together a basket of flavored coffees, muffins, pastries, and a nice coffee mug or something.

angelofmusic
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM

we took my mil out to eat and paid for her.

i like the handprint idea, there are a million different ways to do it.

um... maybe bake something for her (dont know what she likes, muffins, bread, cookies, etc something)

SparklesNC
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Get 2 fleece throws in her favorite color (They are 3.50 at walmart right now) and some puffy paint.  Trace their hands with the puffy paint down in the corner and then put something cute at like "Name loves grandma"  Or you could just put their name and the date.  You can always use a fleece throw and she'll love having their hand prints.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Parksey27
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for all the great ideas ladies!

BUMP any more out there......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)