Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, why not choose life?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  • 47 Replies

Though I speak as a thousand angels the world accepts not the truth.  I shall surrender to the desert for a time, in which I will grow in the word of God.  During this retreat I will write of my spiritual encounters, and walk where my Father sends me.  If I knock upon your door I pray that you will welcome me with an open heart.  I am not seeking my will, and I humbly do as God ask me to.  Though He has bestowed on me the greatest gift of all being His messenger, I must bear my cross as His Son Jesus did. 

A state of emergency has been declared and we have been told nationally that we have four years to do something about this global warming, or it will be too late!  I have been saying this for years in my writings, and the way you truly know if a prophet is of God is by their prophecies coming true. 

I feel like I am trapped in the Deja Vu movie with Denzel Washington.  No one remembers the explosion, but I remember everything! *This part*

Doug Carlin: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?
Claire Kuchever: I'd try.

Well I tried to explain things the best I can for now, and of course no one believes me.  Should I just sit back, and let everyone perish when the fires come.  Or do I, patent the spacecrafts and special technical equipment needed for everyone to survive.  I am fighting for the future of the world, and my children keep me going when the world comes against me. 

There will be no stopping the truth, and you all would be wise to listen.  However if you rather not, that is your choice.  Just think about all of those people that doubted Noah, they must have wished they obeyed when the great flood came.  I know he will not kill us all with a flood again, but that does not mean that he expects us to stand around with no boat when it floods.  

This time the Earth will be destroyed with fire, and it will afterwards come back brand new.  We must leave the planet temporarily.  I am not trying to scare anyone into taking me serious, and I wish at times He put this burden on someone else.  This is my purpose, and the mission has to be completed.  If I am wrong, and we make these changes no one will lose anything anyway!  But if I am right and we do nothing, we will all suffer.  So, why not choose life?
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Just one question for those who tell her to post somewhere else...  This is a public forum and she is not violating any rules, I dont see why she couldnt post here...  Personally I didnt read the post, just a little bit to know its about God...  So, why is it ok to post about sex, politics, drugs, but when someone post something about God they make a big deal about it?  confused

mother20062007
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

i agree.  what if one day this does happen she is just trying to prepare others.  i am working on my christianity and i believe wholeheartdly there is a God and there will come a time when that takes place .  good for you Godstar standing up for what you believe in it takes a strong christian to put out there what you do believe.

hlewis
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM

well, i thought i posted a reply but it's gone.  let me repeat myself....

so we are supposed to build a huge spaceship, put on some space suits, and go float around the universe until it is all over?  how do you suggest that is possible?

Godstar
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM

We must make spaceships like we make cars!  When the Earth is consumed with fire, we will watch from space.  After the Earth renews itself, we will return.  We must have a special ship to keep us safe within four years for the super Galatic wave to come.  I have the directions from God on how to make it, and we must start soon.   The Earth will soon be One with Heaven, and we will have peace, love, and happiness for all.

emily351982
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I'm making the kool-aid, do you have the "special ingredient" ready?

mother20062007
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:39 PM

ok i have never heard of this before i thought you were talking about the rapture.  to each their own beliefs.

Quoting Godstar:

We must make spaceships like we make cars!  When the Earth is consumed with fire, we will watch from space.  After the Earth renews itself, we will return.  We must have a special ship to keep us safe within four years for the super Galatic wave to come.  I have the directions from God on how to make it, and we must start soon.   The Earth will soon be One with Heaven, and we will have peace, love, and happiness for all.

xboxlulu
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Quoting emily351982:

*ROTFLMFAO*

Godstar
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Quoting emily351982:

I am sweet as sugar if that's what you mean!  LOL

LiveLaughLoving
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM

This reminds me of the movie Wall-E.  LOL

3gurlsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM

How do you figure that? as in, what scriptures lead you to believe in this?

Quoting Godstar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)