Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper bag help!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 15 month old and I just can't seem to find the "perfect" bag...What do you all use? Do any of you use a regular back pack for everyday traveling or did you find something that is just right?? Any suggestions or ideas would be so much appreciated!! Any online sites would work too. Thank you!

~mom of 2 cute girls~

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Autumn22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I just use a canvas bag.

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

lilblufrog
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I bought a backpack and it frees up both of my hands and arms.

Bunky22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM

That's almost what I think I'm going to do. When I carry a regular oversized purse for everything or even a diaper bag, it's always falling off my shoulder and with 2 kids it gets hard to do.

Quoting lilblufrog:

I bought a backpack and it frees up both of my hands and arms.

~mom of 2 cute girls~

lilblufrog
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I got this one:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=43801&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&parentCategory=504479&feat=504479-tn&cat4=504478

It is $65, but they have a lifetime guarantee on all of there products. It has 2 mesh pockets on the sides and I used those for bottles/cups. If the link doesn't work let me know and I will give you a different one;)

alithemklady
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I responded to your other post about it!  :)    The Columbia Sportswear Journeyer bag!  LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)