Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your house a pigs den? Home Rating.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM
  • 213 Replies

Ok here is the deal post a pic of the rooms in your home and other ladies will let you know if your home is one of the following.This should be awesome motivation.

Pigs Den = The filthiest of filth

Dirty= Is dirty and needs alot of help but isnt sickining.Could even mean overly cluttered.

Clean= is clean overall but could still see room for improvement but isnt seen as negative.

immaculate= Is spotless and couldnt be any cleaner.As in a room clean fit for a king and queen.With kids how in the hell do you manage that?!

Suggestions and Ideas to other ladies on housekeeping is encouraged bashing and being ugly to one another is not!

Have fun!!

More to come!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Clean

{+} Life, Guns, Constitution, Organics, Breast feeding, Baby wearing, Bed sharing, Home schooling, Ron Paul, Homeopathy, Truth

{-} Vaccines (ask me why), CIO, Formula, Fluoride, New World Order, Smoking, Circumcision (it's HIS choice!)

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I'd say clean...  Since my son became mobile my house havent been immaculate lol...

LiChanelsMommy

Very close to Immaculate. I'm a SAHM... and cleaning, cooking, childcare... are my "jobs." So I take pride in having a clean house.

kittygurl1234

Dance Puppet Dance

crazybeat.gif dancing puppet image by keroppi_3000

Donnafmsbee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM

If you're the host of this post, shouldn't pic's of your home be displayed to start us all off?   happy

In Darkest Hours Before Dawn, Beware What Lurks In The Shadow's Of The Dungeon ...
MrsBentine

LOL NOOO You Post Pics of your rooms in your house and other ladies rate them so you have there opinions on your home not your own opinions! hehe maybe I should clarify this some how??

jennie300

clean

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Oh im about to but I need to vaccumm and stuff first but will have the pics up soon!

Quoting Donnafmsbee:

If you're the host of this post, shouldn't pic's of your home be displayed to start us all off?   happy

kittygurl1234
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

lol i understood

Quoting MrsBentine:

LOL NOOO You Post Pics of your rooms in your house and other ladies rate them so you have there opinions on your home not your own opinions! hehe maybe I should clarify this some how??

Dance Puppet Dance

crazybeat.gif dancing puppet image by keroppi_3000

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Clean but yet cluttered.

Quoting kittygurl1234:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)